Felix - Playlist

"Ahh, I dont know which one I want to listen to!?" You scream at yourself while deciding which playlist you should listen to on your way to meet your boyfriend, "I can't decide between Sad Songs to Bump To or Jams That Make You Feel!"

I finally decide on Sad Songs to Bump To and start driving. About 15 minutes later I arrive at my boyfriend's, Felix, house. I knock twice and before my third, he's opened the door.

"What took you so long?" He asked while moving aside to let me in.

"I couldn't pick a playlist like always!" I say while throwing myself on his couch.

"Can't you just make a playlist specifically for driving?" He questioned and sat beside me.

"No," I responded, "I don't feel the same every time I drive!"

"Honestly, that sounds like you." He said and started the movie. During this, he was constantly doing something on his phone.

"Texting your other girlfriend?" I ask him sarcastically.

"No, she isn't responding." He joked back, "I'm working on something."

"Ohhh, lyrics? I wanna hear them!" I said and tried to grab his phone.

"No, no, no, it's a surprise." He responded and hid his phone.

"Pffft, that's stupid." I said and rolled my eyes. It was time for me to head home and before I got into my car, Felix yelled at me.

"Hey! Check your phone, there's a surprise." He yelled and shut the door. I unlocked my phone and saw a link he texted me.

"You made me a whole playlist to drive to!" I yelled at his door.

He quickly opened the door said, "Yes," and shut it immediately.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled.

He opened the door again, said, "You're welcome. Drive safe," and slammed the door.

I rode all the way home and enjoyed the playlist he made me, appreciating each song individually.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Here's a link to my "Songs to Drive To" If you wanna check it out ;)

https://open.spotify.com/user/audreyalligator/playlist/7lehAFeEFtg1ma4dW1evxu?si=CAB8MxEOR8Wnkt7tgvOYkQ