Chan - Pranked

After a long day of work, Chan was very excited to finally be home and see you. As soon as he strutted through the door, you ran up and gave him a huge hug.

"Oh how I've missed you..." Chan whispered.

"I think I missed you more!" you responded.

"There is no way that is possible!" Chan said while grinning wide and picking you up.

"Yes way!" You responded, "hold up..." you looked at his face.

"What...is there something on my face?" He asked.

"Yeah..." you kissed him quickly, "me!" You both start dying of laughter.

After a few moments, Chan led you to the kitchen.

"Have you eaten?" He asked, pulling out some kitchenware.

"No, I was waiting for you." You responded hopping onto the counter.

"Yn it's so late, you shouldn't wait to eat, it's unhealthy." He states grabbing another packet of ramen for you.

"Try listening to yourself sometimes." You say to him. He turns to you with a slightly annoyed look, but realizes you're right and turns back to finish cooking. Chan begins to set the table as you grab both of your drinks. You decided to shake his up just for the heck of it.

"Here you go darling." You said handing it to him.

"Thank you baby." He asks immediately opening his soda bottle.

"OH MY GOSH!" Chan yelled trying to screw the cap back on. You began to laugh at the sight of Chan struggling with the task.

"I made you a lovely dinner and this is how you thank me?" He asks wiping the soda off his face.

"I'm sorry bubs" you state before kissing him. You then headed to the kitchen to grab some paper towels.

Once you returned, you saw him taking off his shirt.

"Oh, and a show." You joke while sitting in your chair.

"Ha ha, so funny. That drink was freezing and got my shirt wet." He explained.

"Maybe I'll do that more often." You joked while Chan rolled his eyes at you.

"You're lucky you're cute." He responded finishing up his food. He stood up and grabbed your hand headed to the bedroom.

"What about the dishes?" You asked.

"They can wait. I'm still cold and I need you for warmth." He explained.

"You know you could just say you want to cuddle right? You don't need a reason." You said as climbing into the bed.

"No, someone might think I like you or something." He jokes while wrapping his arms around you. You both laugh before falling asleep.