Minho - Waste of Time

"School takes up too much of my time!" I said as I slammed my math textbook closed.

"Maybe if you did your schoolwork in school it wouldn't take up so much of your time," My friend Hani told me.

"You're not wrong, but I'm still not gonna listen to you!" I teased her.

"You never do!" She responded.

"What do you mean, I actually take a lot of your stupid advice to heart!" I told her.

"No! I always tell you that you should get a boyfriend and you never even try! It would be so much fun!" She said as she jokingly hit my arm.

"Dating is a waste of time until you inevitably break up and get heart broken. Why do that when I can binge watch YouTube? YouTube would never break my heart!" I explained.

"Waste of time? You know it shows that you haven't dated anyone recently." She said as the bell was ringing. We both exited the classroom until I was stopped by Minho, one of my classmates.

"So I heard dating was a waste of your time?" He asked me while we walked out of the school together.

"Oh, I didn't know anyone other than Hani heard that. Yeah, I don't really see the whole point in it." I responded.

"Well if that's the case, waste it on me." He said with a wink.

"What?" I asked, confused at his response.

"Waste your time with me and maybe you'll see that it isn't a waste." Minho answered, more shy than before.

"Is this your way of asking me out?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was trying to be clever but it doesn't seem like that worked very well." He responded.

"Well it worked well enough for me to say yes," I said with a smile on my face, "I can't wait to waste my time with you Minho."

"Really? Awesome!" He reacted, "I'll pick you up at 6 waste your time o'clock."