Changbin - Fountain

"Don't drop that thun thun thun aye..." I sang to myself while walking through the park on my way home from school. I noticed a water fountain up ahead. Luckily, I had I had bought a drink from a vending machine earlier so I had some coins to toss. Once I reached the fountain, I stood in front of it, closed my eyes and was ready to make a wish.

"I wish..." I thought before I got the wind knocked out of me and the coin fell out of my hand into the fountain water. I turned around to see what had knocked me and found a guy lying on the sidewalk with a skateboard next to him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok??" I yelled and got down to the ground to see if he was conscious.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said while sitting himself up, "I would've been great if you weren't in the way." He whispered but loud enough that I heard it.

"In your way?" I questioned him while standing up, "I was literally leaning OVER the fountain, taking up as little space as possible. Plus YOU should've watched where you were going."

"I screamed 'Watch out!'" He said, finally standing up and grabbing his skateboard, "Maybe if you weren't listening to your trash music, you would've heard me." He whispered again, but, dang, he sucks at it.

"How do you know my music is trash?" I asked, a little offended.

"I dont know, I just get the vibe it sucks." He said lowering his head, "Okay, fine, I'm sorry for running into you. I have really bad anger problems so I'm sorry I went off on you."

"Wow, I never would've guessed." I responded sarcastically.

"Hey, don't get me started again." He said, laughing a little bit, "Can I offer to get you something like a drink or snack for the inconvenience?"

"Actually, you can give me your number!" I said with confidence I never had before."

"What?!" He said, caught off guard.

"I was gonna wish for an unusual way to met someone, weird, I know, and I think this is it. So, can I have your number?" I restarted my question.

"Sure!" He said, while blushing a little bit, "My name is Changbin by the way."

"And mine is y/n." I responded while handing him my phone. He typed in his number and even took a selfie to leave as a contact photo.

"You we're listening to 'Don't Drop That Thun Thun'??" Your music is trash!" He laughed and handed my phone back.

"Well then show me better." I bantered back.

"That's a whole bet." He said placing his skateboard down, " I send you some GOOD music. I'll text you later!" He said and skated away. Dang, that stupid fountain does have some magical powers...