Seungmin - Games

I sat out all the board games I had on my coffee table. I only had about seven, but Seungmin is bringing some too.

*DING DONG*

I ran over to the door to let my boyfriend in.

"Hello darling," He said while giving me a hug a kiss on the cheek, "Where do you want these?" He asked, motioning to the boxes in his hand.

"Oh, the rest are on the coffee table so just put them there." I answered.

"10-4." He replied. He laid his board games with mine and sat down on the couch.

"So, which are we playing first?" He asked me as I was looking at the games.

"I don't want a super long game like Monopoly first," I answered, still looking at all of my options, "Candy Land!!"

"Deal, but I want to be blue!" He said grabbing the piece as soon as I opened the box.

In the end, Seungmin beat me by a landslide and threw all the cards. Since I lost, I had to pick them up.

"Okay, loser, whatcha wanna play next?" He asked me while helping me pick up the last few cards.

"Uhhhh, lets do Scrabble." I said, knowing I could beat him at that.

In the end, I scored 278 points and Seungmin scavenged 189.

"How do you do that?" He sighed in defeat.

"By using the double and triple point boxes to my advantage!" I answered. I began to put all the pieces back, but Seungmin stopped me.

"I lost, I clean up." He stated.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice." He laughed at my response.

"Another one?" He asked while plopping onto the couch beside me.

"Instead of playing a game, I thought we could watch one." I answered while playing Jumanji on my tv.

"Heck yes, I love this movie, especially the monkeys." He said.

"Why? Because they look like you?" I asked and immediately got tickled by my boyfriend.

"Stop lying and lets enjoy this movie." He said while snuggling up beside me.