Chapter: 2 [] Wait, what?

Damien looked up to the monster who asked such a outlandish question, the pitch black monster was rather lean and short. It wore a mustard yellow cardigan and a clean neat white neck shirt underneath, they also got short but pointy ears. The only features that the demon could find on the supposed face was two big white eyes and thin white eyelashes with stitched eyebrows that were, also you guessed it, white, they had a very small nose and... no mouth? Damien was confused by this for a split second, but it wasn't the more weirdest feature of a monster Damien had seen. You could count on it. There hair was... decent, but could use a bit more fluff. Wait, how did the monster talk without a mouth?

"And why should I accept help from a noob like you?" The demon spoke as he crossed his arms on the desk and leaned in a little to scare the monster, it only leaned back a little, but that was a victory in Damien's book. "W-Well I got straight A pluses and you seem to be in a rough patch, I don't need you to play me money for tutoring. Just one condition." There was that echo again, Damien was confused on how they could achieve such crap without a mouth, but brushed it off once he processed the 'condition' part. "What's the condition noob, Having sex? If it is, make sure not to bring condoms, I'm allergic to latex." Damien gave a wink to the pitch black monster who appeared to have a displeasing look on their face as he said that sentence, was it just Damien or did he see a little bit of white tint on the monsters supposed cheeks.

"What— no! I was going to ask you to prom, that's my one condition!" The pitch black monster seemed a little apprehensive.

Wait, what? Prom?

The bell rang, students soon started to cram though the single door frame.

"Oh it's lunch, listen I'll meet you in the cafeteria in a little bit to discuss our deal, alright?"  And in a blink of Damien's eye the noob disappeared, the demon was suddenly pissed that he was left hanging. "HEY! DON'T
LEAVE ME HANGING YOU SKINNY ASS NOOB!" Damien shouted angrily as he picked up his desk that was full of lit matches that he's been secretly stashing and threw it across the room, creating a fire that spread through the whole classroom, Damien felt a little better.

Then Damien noticed a small yellow notebook on the desk the pitch black sat in, it simply had a name, 'Oz' written in black pen.

"So your names Oz huh noob," Damien smirked, then chucked the notebook into the fire, melting the unknown contents that were held on the pages. Only fuelling the fire and the demons satisfaction.

Oz felt like he forgot something important, but brushed it off as soon as the cafeteria was in sight.

The Phobias were curious.