Chapter: 6[]Grade A Monster pt. 1

A few minutes passed in a tense silence as the Demon and the Eldritch Horror sat a few feet across from each other in perfectly unharmed computer chairs, ironically those were the only things in the library that didn't brutality burn to ashes.

Damien was sticking his pinkie in his ear trying to get some built up wax out, trying to distract himself from the tense aura that came from the small noob across from him, while Oz was trying to think what to say in a situation like this. Are they angry? No not really. Now are they frustrated? This was what they considered their turf, it was the only quiet place they could find in the whole damned school that wasn't the principals office, and Damien decides to try to burn the place to the ground.

So maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cutting to a flashback of what just went down, Oz just closed the door. Smoke was filing out of the open and broken windows, and there was only one fire extinguisher in sight and it was right beside them, great. Oz smashes the glass encasing the small, bright red device and quickly starts to spray towards the sound of laughter and fits of coughing.

Except there's not even laughter or fits of coughing anymore, shit. Oz tosses the now empty can of fire extinguisher to the side as they run though the smoke towards the main source of mess, feeling themselves get warmer and warmer. Maybe if I wasn't in a encased library they would actually enjoy this, but clearly this isn't the time to think about that.

Oz almost tripped on some debris as they made it to the source of the flames, no it wasn't debris, it was Damien. Oz put their hand on Damien's chest to feel for a sign he wasn't dead so that Oz wouldn't be framed for the murder of Hell's royalty. They could feel his chest slowly rise and fall with shallow breathes and a couple sputtering coughs here and there. Great, still alive, wished that he would be sent back to Hell —but still alive nonetheless.

Oz guessed even demons of Hell needed oxygen, with fire needing oxygen to feed on to stay lit, and Hell was full of fire. They looked around the room then to the heaping pile of burned books then back to unconscious Damien. No amount of fire extinguishers were gonna put this mess out, and the fire department have grown lazy with the numbers of calls about arson caused by this Demon. Oz wished they stayed home today or never bothered to talk with the Demon during class, the one time they don't keep to themselves and this happens. Oz could call this whole thing off as soon as the Demon woke up from his unconscious slumber, but Damien looked so uncharacteristically down and Oz really didn't want to be alone on Prom night. Stupid morals and emotions. Stupid Damien.

"I really didn't want to do this" Oz thinks to themselves as they reach down to pick up the Demon, they slid one arm under his knees and the other arm under his shoulders to support his back. Bridal style really works when the monster your carrying is taller than you. "You're gonna owe me for saving your dumb ass when you wake up," Oz quietly thought to themselves as they took one last look around temporary Hell and closed their eyes.

"Go."

All that once the atmosphere of the room changed as the phobias and black substance that covered the lower half of Oz's legs and shoes started to cover the floor, seeping through every nook, cranny, and crack it could find and cover it. Every object, wall, corner was now covered by whatever Oz was made of. Except for a small window left open so that sleeping handsome jerk Damien could breathe. Fuck this guy.

Damien though it was a good idea at first to set the Library on fire. The place seemed so quiet with only the sounds of keyboards and mouses clicking, pages of books turning, and monsters insulting each other in sign-language. Damien didn't know why he didn't visit this place before, it was so peaceful, quiet, and flammable.

Very flammable.

There wasn't one spot in the room that didn't have wood, carpet, or paper around. Damien was sure the noob wouldn't mind if he set one or two porn books or dictionaries on fire, right? Damien gathered a few random books off a shelf and dropped them into a small pile —well, it started out as small.  A couple minutes later and Damien stood back proud as his 3-shelves-worthy pile of books was sitting on the carpet flooring.

What was he doing here again? He couldn't be bothered to remember. At this point the bell rang and some monsters started to notice what was going on and left before they were caught in Damien's antics. The Demon reached into his pocket and pulled out some stray matches, lit them on fire, and tossed them onto the book pile. Let the chaos ensue.

It started out as the usual, fire happens and soon spreads across the room, monsters scream and panic, and Damien laughs maniacally. Except this room has fewer windows and is a little smaller than the classrooms. Smoke soon filled up his lungs and he passed out. It felt warm at first, as Damien was drifting in his conscious all he could hear was himself and the sound of fire crackling. This is how he knew he wasn't dead, as this has happened a few times before. Not the smartest decision but Damien was a pyromaniac so he couldn't help himself.

Then all of the sudden it got cold, really cold. Damien could no longer hear the crackle and snap sounds the fire made. He couldn't even feel it anymore, he couldn't feel anything anymore —what the hell? Is he dead? Impossible, he couldn't have died! He's Damien fucking LaVey! He couldn't have died in such a boring way as a burned down library! Fuck that! Damien started to panic, he started to imagine the disappointed looks in his two fathers eyes and voices. How everyone is leaving him behind and ignoring him. Nothing being flammable anymore. Damien felt only afraid. Is death screwing with him? Is this his punishment for all he's done? No, SCREW THAT! WHEN HE MEETS DEATH AND LOOKS AT THEM IN THEIR FUCKING EYE, HE'S GONNA PUNCH THAT—

"...Father-fucker." Damien groaned out as his eyes started to flutter open. It was still cold, but Damien felt something warm hold him close. He leaned in to soak up as much heat as he could. He's not dead, so that's good.

Damien started to survey his surroundings, he could hear little screams and wails with the only light source being a small box with a blue sky. So that's outside, then what is he in? Looked up to what was holding him, he recognized the yellow cardigan and neat hair-do. It was the noob. Was the noob doing all of this? They appeared more— older than usual, a more handsome older. Their shoulders were more brooder and they looked a little taller, their hair was still neat but seemed a little longer and a little wilder than usual. Damien couldn't tell if he was more nervous or horny.
Was this the same noob that he met in class?

But before Damien could get lost into his thoughts white circles started to appear around the room, almost like eyes— no they were eyes, multiple eyes, and they were all looking directly at Damien. Okay, definitely more nervous now.

Damien could hear a annoyed voice ring though his head, "We're gonna have words. Now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~