Chapter: 4 [] Is it A Deal then?

(Akdhfjj I can't cap titles correctly lol)

"Hey there stranger," The familiar voice entered Damien's head sounding casual, guess the noob showed up after all. Damien turns stares at Oz as they go to take the seat straight across from his, Oz was taller then Damien thought. Not taller then Damien himself, but still pretty tall.

"So noob, is prom your only condition? Cause' I have a couple of questions for you." The Demon couldn't seem to read the blank stare Oz was giving at Damien, damn the lack of features. "Yup, prom's my only condition. What's your questions Damien?"

Before Damien could ask, a portal appears on the table. As Damien was pissed with greenish-blue portal interrupting his conversation, a figure dashed out of the portal defying the laws of gravity and then the portal quickly swirled to a close. Some white pointy shoes with fancy details were facing Damien when the figure bent down and a rose was suddenly shoved in his face. This was too familiar for the Demon.

"Hello my dear lovely Demon Prince of Hell, have made your choice to marry me yet?"
The flowery, obnoxious voice drove Damien insane. It was Interdimensional Prince, Damien especially gets pissed off when people refer to him as a 'Prince' or 'Royalty," it makes him feel like an authority figure. Fuck the status quo.

Damien snatches the glittering rose and crushes it with his hands, turning it to nothing but ash and cinders. Damien stands up and grabs the blue Princes collar, looking down to the Prince and straight into his eyes. The princes eyes light up, "Oh my, I can't believe you're making such a bold move for our proposal! I'm really—"

Damien reaches in his pocket and takes out a pack of matches, then tosses it over the Prince to Oz.

"Hey noob, do you mind setting all those matches on fire? We got a liar on our hands,"

"Uh Damien, I don't think that's how it works—"

"JUST SHOVE THE DAMN MATCHES DOWN HIS ASS!"

"Okay! Okay!"

A couple second later Damien can hear matches being scrapped across a surface, the panicked face of the Prince is making Damien's smile even wider. The Princes gives a crumbly smile, "N-Now Damien, I'm sure we can arrange an a-agreement— ow-ow-ow-ow! It burns like hellfire! I give up!! I give up!!" Damien let's go of the Princes collar as another portal appears on the table and swallows the Prince whole. Damien could finally Oz, who was staring at the empty pack of matches, then up to Damien.

"Y'know noob? Forget the questions, what you've done this lunch period proves your tutor-material. See you in the library later." The Demon gives a casual smile and reaches out his hand. Oz reaches back and they shake arms. They appear to be smiling back, even if they don't have a mouth to smile with.

"I'm glad to be on board."

They both let go and start going their separate directions. Damien for food, and Oz to get congratulated. Guess who just scored a date to the prom? The phobias are exited.