Q&A

Hey guys, it's ya boi, uh, FanfictionAuthor69.

It's that time of year, by the time this Q&A releases quarantine is driving me nuts.

Let's get on with the questions:

"How do you get inspired to write?"
With the power of love and passion..! more or less.
Caring about what you're writing is the most important part when it comes to bringing your words to life. For a time, I did really care for Monster Prom and it's absurd world, ideas were constantly swarming about the characters and I sucked up any fanfiction I could find.
In the end, the reason I could keep writing was because I loved it... and maybe someday I'll love it again. Until then I'll write about the other things I care for —with better planning of course.

"Is there BoyxBoy stuff in this fanfic?"
Yes, there is bois on bois in this work, I was planning to somehow flesh it out early in writing it, then I lost interest.

As you have read, Oz is indeed not a boy, they don't identify as a boy, but at this point in their existence they don't really care if someone thinks their a girl or dude. I think they feel more closely to the idea of being Gender Apathetic, and they dress as they please.
So therefore this is not a Boy on Boy fanfic, however, there is a Boy on Boy relationship with Brian and Liam.

"Is there gonna be NSFW stuff between Oz and Damien?"
Yes, but actually no. I'm not comfortable with writing scenes like that, but if there is ever a scene that takes place in this fanfic, it will be vaguely mentioned.
Don't get me wrong, this fic isn't a fluff, but it's not going to the E rating anytime soon.

"How will you end this fanfiction?"
Good question!

It's a secret.

That's all the question guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the upcoming last chapter of "A Deal with The Devil Prince".
:)