3

Work was difficult. I made the appointment for him to meet with whoever he got his arm-candy from, and he had his meeting with Logan from special project which didn't put him in the best of moods. Afterward he had this set of his jaw that read as displeased. When he got through the door, before Mr. Emery even set his briefcase down he smirked and looked me over.

"I expect you naked and ready for me in the Temple in fifteen minutes." He squeezed my bottom before he started upstairs. I practically ran for my bathroom where I stripped down, showered, and perfumed myself the way he liked it. It was nowhere near fifteen minutes by the time I opened the door to bondage playland and shut it behind me—he could call it the temple all he liked to me it was like my own personal BDSM theme park.

While in the dark I walked to the pillow I knelt on while waiting for him. And wait I did, for I don't know how long in the dark. My wet hair had just started to dry as the door opened behind me. The light from the hall flashed red behind my shut lids.

"Sir, may I request pain over pleasure tonight?" I kept my voice low.

"You may open your eyes and look at me."

I obeyed, and turned my head to glance back at him. He had his tie and jacket over his arm, the product in his hair had lost its war with gravity and the longer top part of his hair had fallen flat.

"Why do you want pain?"

"Because I need it, Sir. I've disobeyed you, and displeased you. I set up the meeting with Logan. And earlier when you were discussing setting up your engagement I felt jealous when it isn't my business to feel that way. I need to be disciplined, Sir. Please."

"You do understand why I'm apprehensive about this, correct?"

"Yes, Sir. Many who haven't had experience ask for more than they can handle and are scared from their dominant. But I'm not unexperienced."

"No, you're certainly not." He trailed his fingers through my damp hair then walked over to a hidden drawer in the dark paneled wall. He took out a dark hair elastic and closed the compartment.

There was something about his posture as he returned to me that I wasn't entirely used to. He was confident but there was something else there, like he was a lion and a gazelle had just landed at his feet and said eat me. There was some truth to the statement as he threaded his fingers through my hair twisting the strands into a tight braid that hit the middle of my back.

"I have to get something ready. I expected to give you a lighter session tonight. But in light of what you've told me, you're not deserving of such softness. Now are you?" He stepped further into the room and opened another hidden panel which seemed to be full of various restraints. He returned with two leather wrist cuffs, a high collar and a spreader bar.

"No, sir."

He'd warned me once that he had a sadistic streak that popped up from time to time. I countered that I had a masochistic streak so it was fine, I think he thought I was just being glib.

Every movement of his exuded confidence as he placed the instruments of restraint on me. He started with collar, and admittedly I'd never been in anything like it before. The thick hard leather didn't choke me, but it made it impossible to look anywhere but forward and forced my chin up. Once the collar was in place he took a step back and looked at me. I caught the change in his breathing it had grown deeper as his pupils had slightly dilated. I doubt I could have been sexier to Mr. Emery in that moment if I tried.