20

In what seemed like no time at all we were back at the house in Connecticut. It was covered in holiday lights and decorations inside and out. Essentially the place looked like Marth Stewart Holiday Edition had exploded everywhere. In the greatroom snuggled up on the couch were Lacy and Colin. It was so odd to see Lacy so intimate with her boyfriends. But there they were hanging off each other like spider monkeys.

"Has anyone else arrived yet?" Mr. Emery asked as he crossed into the room.

"Tara, her daughter and Steve's wife and kid went to go see Santa at the town square," Lacy explained as she stood. Seconds later she pulled me into a tight hug. "I can't believe we get to spend Christmas together!"

"I know, it's going to be great." I grinned at her. "However, I need the use of my limbs because I have to do this whole unpacking thing." I tried to wriggle free and she let me go.

"I'll keep you company." She stepped around me and walked to the door where my bags sat just inside. Before heading upstairs she grabbed one of mine leaving me the smaller of the two. "So what room is yours?" She called downstairs leaving me to sigh, grab my remaining bag and follow her.

"So things with you and Colin are Christmas serious I see," I commented as I stepped passed her and opened the room I stayed in at Thanksgiving. Everything looked the exact same as I left it.

"Colin is... Holy fuck those Emery boys are sexy. Not only is Colin hung but he can fuck with the best of them. He also takes direction really well." She blushed as she hopped on the bed and I put the larger bag on the bed beside her. I'd been friends with Lacy long enough to know that whenever she said a guy took direction well it meant they were a good submissive.

"Better than the last one?"

"Oh yeah, fuck that Aubrey asshole," she gnarred. As she started helping me put my clothes into drawers. We were going to be at the house until new years so I packed for it.

"What happened? You were all 'he's my soul mate' then I blinked and you're with Colin at the fundraiser."

"Aubrey called you a needy bitch."

"Wow."

"Yup. But it all works out. Colin is registered but was inactive."

"Why does it sound like you're talking about a pet?"

"I am. Colin is my pet."

"Really?"

"Yuppers, we clicked really fast and he said he wanted to go into it completely annnd here we are."

"Nice."

"Well enough of my shit. How are things with you and the illustrious Aidan?"

"I don't know."

"C'mon that's a lie and you know it."

"I wish it was. He kissed me yesterday and then on the plane he essentially told me he loves me and that he's essentially willing to give me everything I need but... I don't know."

Lacy rolled her eyes as she put away the last of my underwear.

"The lady doth protest too much."

"So just because I'm being whiny means I want to be with him?"

"Yup. If you didn't want to be with him you'd probably be angry about him kissing you." She wiggled her fingers. "Logic."