Chapter Two - A Dream

"Hey...wake up..." A voice spoke, gently shook (Y/n)'s cold and limp body. However, the voice still get the same reply from (Y/n) "Go away...five more minutes..." The voice then chuckled softly, petting (Y/n)'s soft hair.

  Then, (Y/n) realised that she had never heard of this voice, it was a low yet gentle voice. (Y/n) flinched, she tried to open her heavy eyelids, but to no avail as the view that came to her eyes was pitch black.

  (Y/n) got up slowly, standing up uneasily and yelled to the darkness "W-who are you? What do you w-want?". Yet, she hear it again, the chuckle. But she swore she felt air breathing towards her ear, and a voice whispered again "What a shame,you can't see...me." The voice seemed to be different from before, this one was more raspy and deep, it somehow made (Y/n) shivered slightly.

  "Ouch!" was heard after a sound of hitting hard on the head by a hard object. (Y/n) wondered if there was two person beside her. "Be nicer to her, brother. She is a guest after all, I assume." A voice told the other. "I AM SHOWING MERCY!!" The raspy one replied, slightly pouting.

  "P-pardon? B-but who might you two be? Why am I here? Where am I? Am I de-" (Y/n) was interrupted by the gentle voice, "Hush Miss, I believe we are now in the mind scape. But as we cannot see each other, this has caused a rather serious problem. As for why we are here, I have no idea. Anyways, the one beside me is my brother, he is Fan Wu Jiu and I am Xie Bi An. Nice to meet you, miss."

(Y/n) was intimidated, she did not know what should she do right now. It was a fine and peaceful silence, it should be a good thing to (Y/n) but she did not feel any relaxation flowing out of her. Instead, nervous was replaced.

"U-um...w-what is your hobbies?" (Y/n) broke the silence, trying to come up with a random conversation. It was another long silence before Xie Bi An answered, "I would prefer reading but my brother, he likes to fight more. We are two complet-" a raspy voice cut in, "YEAH!! BROTHER!! WE SHOULD JU-" before the voice muffled a bit more and became silence once again. (Y/n) guessed that maybe Xie Bi An covered his brother's mouth to prevent him from saying the wrong thing.

  Wait, what kind of wrong thing he could have said? "U-um Xie Bi An?" "Yes, Miss? What's the matter?" The man replied. "A-are you trying to hide something from m-me?" She asked, though she can't see right now, but she can feel the atmosphere changing again. It was neither happy nor nervous, it was a moment of frighten, mixed a bit with excitement.

  To be honest, (Y/n) wanted to know what the brothers are hiding from her. She was puzzled by these two mysterious persons whom she just met, she should have a peaceful sleep. But instead, she went into something of a mind scape, where she couldn't even gain the sight to look at who she met. She is curious about these two person, how they look or how they dress.

  "How should I explain this? Give me some time, Miss. Let me figure it-t-t-t-t out-t-t-t." Xie Bi An said, however the last part was becoming vague. "What? C-could you perhaps re-repeat that o-once more-e?" (Y/n) spoke, however her situation was the same with Xie Bi An.

  "Miss, I belie-e-e-eve-e we are running-g-g out of-f-f-f time-e-e-e-e. Mind scape ha-s-s a limit of tim-m-me as it cannot stand stron-n-n-g emotions to-o-o-o-o——————" Xie Bi An's voice became more and more vague then before until there's nothing (Y/n) could hear more.

  (Y/n) woke up.

  She was back in her bed. Was that a dream only? Was those two in this mansion too? She was filled with curious before she started to drag herself out of the cozy bed slowly. Once she finished dressing up, she then heard a knock on the door. She went to the door and turned the doorknob, surprised to see William back with much bandages on his body.

  "Wh-what happened? Are you alright? Oh gosh, c-come in and r-est!" (Y/n) said, pulling William in by his arm. William has no choice but being dragged inside the room, he sat down on (Y/n)'s fixed nice and fine bed. "Tell me. Wh-what h-happened to y-you?" (Y/n) asked, trying to check William's wounds but was dodged by William himself as quick as he can. He seemed to be in pain, poor him.

  "I got hurt in the last round of match, I heard that there was a new hunter coming in the manor these days and I wondered what the new hunter might look like. So I decided to take a closer look of the hunter but to my surprise the hunter's the only and one Jack the Ripper. He chased me and put me on the rocket chair unfortunately. Kreacher tried to save me but to no avail... I wish I could dodge the attack so I could help the others. I was sent back to the manor later." William told (Y/n), he then flopped himself on the bed, as if this was his own bed.

  "William, w-would you like to h-have a ple-" (Y/n) asked, coming out from her mini kitchen. She was going to ask William whether he wanted to have a meal, but seems like he didn't need a meal but a pleasant sleep. (Y/n) snickered softly, she did never thought William would be such a sleepy head.

Why not give William a little surprise while he was sleep? (Y/n) remembered that William mentioned he wanted her to paint his door too! Why didn't she achieve that for her new friend? Grabbing all of the paintbrushes and paint (Y/n) had, she went out her room and closing the door as quiet as possible. 'Say...which room is William's?'

  (Y/n) walked slowly through the dark corridor, looking at each of the doors but somehow all of the doors were actually the same. "Are you looking for something, m'lady?" (Y/n) turned as slow as possible, only to see a man whom has a scar across his face, he was carrying a bag pack while holding a red covered book.

...