Chapter Eighteen - Anniversary

"(Y/n)! Could you please heal my wound?"

  "(Y/n)? The hunter is chasing after xxx!"

  "Yo dude, xxx is currently impeding the hunter..."

"(Y/n), Run!"

  No matter how loud or how far they yell, the girl wasn't able to move. (Y/n) wished to move so badly, but she couldn't. Her legs and arms felt frozen.

  It didn't matter how hard she tried, because she saw, that upon her deepest nightmare, everyone was murdered in the hands of those two person.

Were they still a person though? Insanity had left their bodies long ago, and blood would never flow in their bodies anymore, yet, they were still alive.

The body parts of her friends were scattered everywhere, a bare hand with fresh blood pouring out from the cut, an eye with the optic nerve and muscle tissue still attached, staring at (Y/n) lifelessly.

  Despite her frozen movement, her eyes were a prove that she was still alive. (Y/n)'s eyes glared to the left, where some of her friends laid peacefully, with blood covered in most of the bodies, of course.

  But this time, this 'nightmare' was different. The bodies were rotten, but not completely. Out of all those bodies, (Y/n)'s eyes were stuck at the Seer.

(Y/n) gasped deeply in front of the sight, Eli's whole body was surrounded with leaves and thorns, and his face was the only way left that (Y/n) could  recognize him.

  Eli was facing up, and his mask was torn open mercilessly. One of his eye, which was his left eye, was missing. However, his eye socket was blooming flaming red carnations while his eye started to bleed red tears.

  The carnations somehow managed to survive on Eli's face by ripping some of his muscle tissue apart with the help of the thorns that had been growing around the stem.

(Y/n) felt her heart jiggled violently against the scene she saw, as a head sat aside Eli's body. The remaining body parts of the head was missing, which the head seemed to be what had left from the match.

His mask vanished into a pile of fabrics, while ruby red chrysanthemums filled his mouth completely. The chrysanthemums' stem and leaves grew until it reached where the neck was slashed open, infiltrating the blood as its nutrients.

(Y/n)'s eyes were all watery, and she felt her cheek being soaked through her own tears. The tears dripped onto the ground, and instantly, flowers appeared, million of flowers, but they were all in bloody red colour.

The flowers glistened brighter than anything (Y/n) had ever seen, her body felt weak. Her vision started getting blurred, she felt uneasiness growing slightly in her body.

A stunning bright red light.

Then nothing...

Where is she...?

Who is she...?

The pale ceiling was back, and (Y/n) was back. She could not remember clearly the last dream that she had, a shot of pain struck her brain whenever she tried to regain her 'memories'. All she remembered, was flowers in bright red colors.

(Y/n) stretched her back in pain, her eyes felt dry, as if she had been through a lot. Flowers... flowers? Her thoughts were fazed, flowers... there's red carnations and chrysanthemums, right?

'Eli!' Her mind split out the Seer's name, as the girl's eyes locked on the bouquet of flowers that Eli gave her.

  Most of the carnations had rotten into dead, dry petals. Somehow, among all the other flowers, there was one carnation that did not rot.

This was the day when (Y/n) realised that there was one artificial flower in the bouquet that would last forever.

  "My love for you will last until the day the last flower in this bouquet dies."

  The sentence flowed out instantly, as a flush creeped across the girl's cheek. Did he really meant it? If that's so, (Y/n) better not let them knew it. Eli would probably be in great danger once they knew about the truth.

(Y/n) flopped herself back on the bed, she sighed deeply in thought. Ever since she came to the Mansion, things around her kept happening. She had been through a lot, and she was exhausted from all sorts of incidents.

  Last match was another awful experience to (Y/n), as Naib was out quickly in the last match. It was a shame that (Y/n) and Martha could not save Carl in time, at least the two of them managed to escape from the match, earning a draw.

  "(Y/n)!! Are you ready?" A voice was yelling against her door. "Gi-ive me a few moments, and I will b-be ready!" She half-yelled back at the voice, while standing up from the bed.

  The Master of the Mansion decided to celebrate for an anniversary, where all survivors and hunters would be gathered together to have a grand party.

  (Y/n) freshened up herself, and packed a grey toned swimsuit in her bag. She grabbed a bottle of half filled sun cream, sun glasses and other accessories that she might need.

  "Ready or not I am coming in!" The same voice yelled again, before forcing the door to open. "Martha...! Let's go..." (Y/n) said as she turned to her back, joining Martha by snuggling her arm against Martha's.

  Their first destination for celebrating the anniversary, The Beach.