Chapter Four~ The Incident

A/N Jess and Bree won't be in for a few chapters.
______________________________________

(Kirishima's Pov)
I decided to start leaving once the girls did. I didn't know it was a bad idea. Waiting for me was bakugo. He was like angry with me or something. Maybe one day I'll at and up to him. But for now I will try to survive. He threw a punch at me and I dodged it. That made him more angry.
"STOP MOVING SHITTY HAIR" he growled at me. And then he pushed me down onto the ground. I began to cry because he scares me. 
"Your a crybaby and a loser" he snickered looking down at me.

(Bakugo's Pov)
I was having so much fun torturing this little shitty haired freak whenni noticed someone was looking at us. I wasn't they only one to notice. He noticed too. So while he was distracted I hit him with an Explotion blast at a close range. Then I put my hands in my pockets and walked away like nothing ever happened.

(Todoroki's Pov)
I was walking to head home and I seen a blonde boy bullying a red haired boy so I started walking towards them. Suddenly there was an explosionand the blonde boy was walking away. I hurried over to the red haired boy. He didn't take much damage but he was hurt by the blast. I called for an ambulance. Once they arrived I went after the blonde boy. The red hair boy said his name is Bakugo. It sounds so familiar. And the red hair boy he looked familiar too. Awell. I guess I better find this bakugo bastard and teach him a lesson about bullying.
______________________________________
A/N I apologize for such a short chapter.