Chapter Six~ A Victim No More

*Time skip a couple of weeks*

(Kirishima's Pov)
A couple a weeks went by. After a week in the hospital I was doing better. But the bullying continued. It went from physically bullying me. To cyber bullying me. I can't take much more of this. So I am going to stand up to my Bully today. Watch out world, I'm back and I feel manly. I grabbed my phone and there was another insult from Bakugo in my notifications.
Bakugo: Shitty hair why do you even try to hang out with Jesse she doesn't like you.
Kirishima: F*ck off Bakugo you don't scare me anymore.
Bakugo: oh yeah you can't say that to my face.
Kirishima: yeah I can and I will.
Bakugi: prove it today.
Kirishima: okay what time.
Bakugo: 1:30
Kirishima: okay I will. 1:30 at the park.
I finally felt like things were gonna get better. But what happened at the park I wasn't expecting to happen at all. I still had half an hour before I had to go to the park. But it's like a 15 minute walk from my house so I decided to get dresses and head out now. With 20 minutes to spare once I get there I'll have 5 minutes to kill.

(Bakugo's Pov)
That damn shitty haired nerd thinks he's gonna stand up to me today in the park. Well I should leave in 5 minutes so I can get there at 1:30. I got ready and left. That bastard doesn't stand a chance. Well I guess I better get this done and over with. I get to the park and start looking for that red haired freak. Then I spotted him.
"SHITTY HAIR I'M OVER HERE"  I yelled so he would notice me and he did. Then he walked over.
"Got something to say to me?!" I could tell he was nervous which made his next actions do shocking.

(Kirishima's Pov)
I looked him dead in his eyes and said, "You don't scare me anymore do F*ck off Bakugo." I thought he was gonna punch me but he just stood there in shock. That's when I noticed how life changing the look in his red eyes is. I noticed how cute he looked standing there shocked. I started having all these thoughts about him. But I can't like him, can I? No he's my Bully. No way can I like him, but then I noticed his face was a little blushy.

(Bakugo's Pov)
I can't believe that damn bastard stood up to me. I want to punch him but u c ant. I'm in shock. I want to explode him into tiny pieces. I want to kiss him? Ew. No I want to pulverize him. Ugh. The look on his face is so gross. Is what I wish I could say but I felt my cheeks get a bit hotter making my blush show. I didn't want him to see so I threw my hands in my pockets and walked away from him. But the further I got from him the sadder I felt. Ugh I can't like him. He's a shitty haired bastard. Ugh. Why is life so complicated.

(Kirishima's Pov)
What was that all about? I don't know but I also don't want to find out. So I left it at that. The further he got away from me the more I felt like I was missing something. Maybe now that he isn't trying to kill me we can be friends. I doubt it.. Well I can always give it a try. So I messaged him.
Kirishima: hey, now that I stood up to you can we try and be friends?
Bakugo: Tch whatever.
Kirishima: yay!
Bakugk: I'm going to nap so leave me alone tho.
Kirishima: okay, goodnight bakugo.
Bakugo: goodnight, shitty hair.
______________________________________
A/N yes I know I posted two chapters in one day but. I really felt like this needed to be done today. This one is only 681 words including this. The last one was over 1000 words.