Chapter Eight- Guys Night

(Bakugou's Pov)
I can't stand those bastards deku and Half n' Half. I swear if one of them touch my kiri I'll kill them. As I thought that Deku HUGGED Kiri. I know I bullied him and all but like Kiri is mine!! Well it appeared someone noticed my death glare at Deku.
"Bakugou what's the matter are you jealous?" Said Kaminari.
"Me jealous yeah right." I replied
"Bakugou we all know you have a thing for Kirishima the way you look at him gives it away." Sero laughed when Kaminari said this. Kirishima well he looked at me and smiled. I walked off trying not to cause a scene. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my Instagram.

(Kirishima's Pov)

Kaminari and Sero went and upset Bakugou. That wasn't really smart since we will all be staying at my house tonight. I just hope Bakugou won't do something rage filled. I smile at him and he walks out of the room. Well so much for that idea.

"I ordered pizza, and Chicken it should be here soon. There's drinks in the fridge. Make yourselves at home."  I said with my bright smile. Once everyone was in I closed the door. I then walked off to find Bakubro and talk with him.

(Kaminari's Pov)

Bakugou is acting more agressive than he would in an average day. Maybe it's because his friend Kirishima is getting transferred to our school. Or.  BAKUGOU'S GAY!!

"Guys do you think Bakugou is gay?" I asked the others.
"Hello are you stupid Kaminari?!" Todoroki said with that resting bitch face.
"Kacchan isn't gay Denki." Is what deku said with his innocent act.
"Definitely bro." Sero said while giving me a thumbs up. I began to pace very curiously.
"Think about it he seemed to hate Midoriya more when he hugged Kirishima."  I asked as I looked at them. They all nodded this time in agreement.

(Todoroki's Pov.)
Wow Kaminari is even more dense than usual. I mean we all knew he was gay. So how come Midoriya and Kaminari didn't? Well whatever that reason is I won't dig into it. I stood in the corner of the room, not trying to get in the way of everyone else. Yet here came Midoriya. I should've stayed home.
"Hey Todoroki-Kun, why are you always alone?" Midoriya asked with that look, that look your cat gives when they are tired.
"Well your here now so I'm not alone anymore, am I?" I said being a smart ass.
"Well I guess that's true." He said with that bright smile upon his freckled cheeks. His green eyes so beautiful like the emeralds of the world. Ugh. What am I saying, I like girls? Right?
I walked away from Midoriya I was so confused with his cuteness around me.

(Midoriya's Pov)
Hm? What was all that about. Todoroki-Kun doesn't seem to wanna be bothered by me. I guess I'll try and talk to Sero and Kaminari. But when I looked over they were gone! Where could they have possibly gone? I guess it's just me. I decided to go sit outside on Kirishima's porch. While I was sitting there the pizza guy showed up. I payed but didn't tell anyone. I brought the pizzas in the house.
"Pizzas here!" I yelled. Sero and Kaminari came running out of no were for pizza. Todoroki didn't show up though. He doesn't seem to like me much. Awell. I laughed and set the pizzas down.

______________________________________
A/N  I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I had alot going on. I'll try to wrap up this fanfic within the next few weeks. I hope you all enjoy. This though. (word count: 619)