Chapter Nine- Coming out.

(Bakugo's Pov)

Shitty hair took me to his room. He wanted to cheer me up. I'm always a hot head hasn't he learned that yet. I just can't believe That nerd hugged him. I wanna Grrr. He noticed that I growled a little. Sheesh why doesn't he understand I really have feelings for him.
"Hey what's wrong bakubro?"  he asked with concern.
"Nothing shitty hair." I rudely answered.
"Awe don't be like that baby." he was being sincere.
"Like what?" I said a bit snappy.
"Never mind." he said with a small sigh.
I wanted everyone else to know that he's mine. There's just one downfall. I'm still in the closet to everyone. I've never been attracted to girls, and I've never liked a boy before. Yet once I laid eyes on him I fell for him. I tried to beat those emotions away by hurting him. It never worked.

I realized he's staring at my lips, biting his. I smile a little and pull him closer to me. I observe he's every facial feature, before I slowly leaned in. Softly placing my lips against his closing my eyes. I felt every bit of anger in me, wash away.

(Kirishima's Pov)

Me and Bakugo talked for a moment. Afterwards I found myself staring at his perfect lips. I soon felt those perfect lips against mine. I closed my eyes and blushed. I had butterflies everywhere. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smile softly. We kissed  I can't believe it happened. He pulled away once my door hit the wall. We looked up and both seen Izuku standing in the door way. Bakugo pushed me away and ran out of the room.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to i-intrupt." Izuku said  seeming very sorry.
"It's fine." I said not really caring that Izuku was there as I ran out to go find Bakugo.

After about 25 minutes of looking for Bakugo I almost gave up but I heard explosions, and I ran towards them. There he was, my blonde haired, Ruby eyed short tempered lover.

(Midoriya's Pov)
I didn't mean to walk in on Kacchan and Kirishima. I feel so bad. I didn't even know Kacchan was gay. I had to keep the secret obviously he didn't want us to know. Kacchan ran off, Kirishima followed. I hope I didn't intrupt. I went down stairs and noticed everyone was talking about Kiri and Kacchan running off.  I felt so bad. I ran out the door after them like an idiot.
"KACCHAN" I shouted looking for him. I had no idea they went the opposite direction. I didn't really care I just wanted to find them and apologize.

*Time Skip: Back at the house 4 hours and a couple drinks later*

(3rd person Pov)

The boys had been drinking for hours. Bakugo and Kirishima stayed side by side. Bakugo had dropped his guard and asked who wanted to play truth or dare.
"Im in!" Deku shouted his freckled cheeks a light pink.
"Me too." Said Shoto, he had a few drinks and his walls came down.
"Me three." Kaminari seemed excited.
"Ditto."  Sero waved his hand taking a drink.
"Of course bakubro." Kirishima answered last and smiled.
"Who's going first?" Bakugo asked with a soft tone.
This tone had surprised all the boys except for Kirishima, he just smiled. The redhead's toothy grin made the blonde's heart race. Before he could stop the words from leaving his mouth. Bakugo came out to his friends.
"I'm gay for that toothy grin of yours baby." Everyone had gasped in surprise as Bakugo had forgot for a moment everyone else was there.