Chapter Seven ~ The confession

*Four months later*

(Bakugo's Pov)
I can't believe I am friends with him. Ugh every time I think of him my face gets hot. But why!? It's not like I like him or anything that's just not me, is It? Well I need to get up, we have a guys night planned at kirishima's. It's gonna be Me, Kiri, Pikachu, Scotch Tape, Bird Boy, Half and Half, and Deku. I rolled my eyes when I remembered deku and his biyfriend will be there. I sat up and text Kirishima.
(B- Bakugo K- kirishima)
B: What time do you want me to head over?
K: like Now I wanna talk to you.
B: okay give me a minute i have to shower.
K: Okay!! See ya Soon!!
B: See ya soon.
I put my phone down and got up showered got dresses and headed over to Kirishima's house.

(Kirishima's Pov)
I heard a knock on the door, so I ran and opened it trying to seem like I didn't run. It's bakugo Ahhh, I feel like my hearts gonna explode. We've been friends since the hospital incident 4 months ago. If you asked me back then if my gay ass would date a guy like him I'd tell you no because he was so mean, but if you asked me now I'd say yes with out even thinking for a reason to say no. I don't think he feels the same for me though so I should just give up my crush on him. I want to but I'm not gonna I'm going to tell him how I feel right now.
I open the door and smile at him.
"Hey Bakubro" I said still smiling.
"Hey shitty hair what'd you wanna talk about?" He said with a bit of blush hinting at his cheeks. Is he BLUSHING?! I take a deep breath.
"I know this might seem silly to you but, I'm gay bakugo and I like you.. alot" I said it and looked down my smile fading. He didn't say anything, is he about to hit me f--. He cut ogd my thoughts when he hugged me not saying anything.

(Bakugo's Pov)
Kirishima just told me he likes me..alot. and all I did was hug him but before I could stop myself I said
"I like you.. a lot too.." and I felt my face get hot. Then I pull away from him feeling like things are awkward now. Ughhh. We set up for guys night without talking for the rest of the time. In complete silence until the doorbell rang and he yelled from the family room,
"Ill get it". After he opened the door i heard the other guys voices. Well I guess I don't get to break the silence before the others show up. I walked out and stood in the door way like the Grinch on Christmas before he liked it. Tch!

(Deku's Pov)
Me and the other guys showed up to Kirishima-kun's house and Kacchan was there looking all grumpy, like the Grinch.  But we won't let him ruin our guys night!!
"What s with the blonde grinch in the doorway?" Asked Todoroki.
"Yeah what is up with bakugo?" Asked Kaminari and Sero. Me and Tokoyami didn't get involved. Kacchan wasn't happy to see any of us, maybe he thought we'd bail last minute.

______________________________________
A/N I feel like this chapter wasn't the best, it was also really weird. Sorry I skipped over the friendship parts with bakugo and kirishima. (Word Count: 591)