✯ ❘five

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

calum knew something was definitely up as he walked past kendal and his minions, a.k.a his cousins. they smirked and waved at him as he walked by and he gave them a confused look before continuing off to his locker.

luke was drinking a caramel frappe from mcdonald's his head resting on the lockers. calum grew excited seeing he was wearing a snapback. he absolutely loved it when luke wore snapbacks.

"nice hat." calum commented, twisting his lock to its combinations.

luke looked up from his phone and smiled. "thanks. my hair was being a bitch this morning so," he pointed at his maroon snapback.

"well then, thank you luke's hair for being a bitch." calum teased, opening his locker.

but a bunch of cut out pictures of ashton spilled out, causing students to look over from hearing papers flying.

calum's face burned red and frantically began picking them up. luke helped, snapping at other students as the laughed. both of the boys had a armful or cut out pictures once they finished.

"i swear i'm going to kill the person who did this. what are we in, elementary school?!" luke sneered, dumping the pile of pictures into a nearby trash can.

calum sighed, throwing the pictures away. "you don't need to do that."

luke was fuming. "fuck yes i do! i bet anything it was kendal and his little brats."

"what about kendal?"

both the boys spun around. luke had his hand placed over his heart and looked at the singer with wide eyes. "dude, you really need to stop that. i'm gonna die from a heart attack."

ashton chuckled. "sorry, it's more fun to scare you guys."

"well, don't. now if you would excuse me, i have some things to put up." calum huffed.

"woah, wait a minute!" ashton said, grabbing his wrist.

calum rolled his eyes and raised his eyebrow at the celebrity. "what?"

"luke was saying something about kendal.. is there something going on?" he asked, concern laced in his voice.

"nothing that is your business. if anything, i would think you would know the beef between me and your boyfriend. now please for the love of god, leave me alone." calum spat, yanking his hand out of ashton's grip, and walked off with luke to his locker.

ashton watched in disbelief and confusion. "boyfriend?"

michael laughed. "he thinks you're with kendal."

ashton's eyes widened. "oh ew! no! just, no! i mean, he used to be but not anymore!"

"i know this, but he doesn't. besides, why are you always creeping up on the poor kid? he clearly wants to be left alone." michael asks, curious about what's going on in his best friend's head.

"i don't know mate.. but there's just something about him that just.." ashton trailed off, biting his lip softly.

michael smirked. ashton has a interest in luke's best friend.

and maybe, hopefully, that boy will be the answer to everything ashton has questioned during his career.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎