✯ ❘ten

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"luke robert hemmings get your fucking ass over here!"

luke sounds around, only to see a angry calum marching over his way. he slammed his locker shut, and made a run for it. a angry calum was not a pretty calum, and luke did not want his hair to mess up either.

"you fucker!"

luke knee he had an advantage because of his long ass legs, but that doesn't mean he can run for a long time. it's only been twenty seconds and he already feels like he's dying. he did not want to face a angry calum.

he should've watched where he was going, but he was more focused on seeing how far of a distance he was from calum. he crashed into someone, knowing both of them down to the floor. the boy under him groaned, his hands covering the back of luke's head.

luke scrambled up, helping the boy up. "i-i'm so sorry— wait, cupid boy?"

"uh.. yeah?" the boy mumbled, his cheeks during a light shade of pink.

"last night, we talked at the dance?" luke said, hoping the boy would remember him.

of course michael remembers luke. how could he not? he was so excited to finally talk to the blonde without being afraid. the whole mask deal really did serve a good purpose after all. ashton is going nuts over some boy, and now michael possibly has a chance with luke.

"lucas!"

luke shrieked as he was jerked away, and calum stood nose to nose with him. "not the hair calum! please, you can hurt anything else but not my hair!"

calum released his grip off of luke once he realized a circle of students surrounded them, most likely expecting a fight. which is crazy, because they're nobodies and best friends. okay, but the whole best friend thing really didn't matter right now because calum really wanted to murder luke. ashton is looking for him all because he went to the stupid dance.

okay, maybe it wasn't stupid and maybe he really did have fun dancing with ashton but there's no way the singer will believe he's the boy he danced with.

"you just had to make me go to the dance, didn't you!" calum huffed.

luke threw his hands up in surrender. "i didn't force you. you agreed, thank you very much."

calum groaned in annoyance. he really needs to get his mp3 player back before his cousins find out it's his. once his aunt and kendal find out he went to the dance and danced with ashton, his life will be absolutely miserable.

"is everything alright?"

now calum was really going to kill luke. the moment ashton finds out he's the boy from the dance, he will never leave him alone. even though he doesn't mind the singer, he just really doesn't want to get his heart broken again.

"everything is fine.. just a little uh, problem s'all." calum said, slinging his arm around luke's shoulder, only for him to be shoved away by the blonde.

"and the problem is?" ashton asked, his eyebrows raised, his eyes flickering to calum and luke.

the best friends looked at each other, trying to come up with something. knowing how the singer is, ashton won't leave them alone until he gets an answer.

"calum here, uhm, is not feeling well at all and didn't listen to me when i told him not to go to that party last night, and now he's sicker. poor guy," luke pouted, patting calum's head.

calum rolled his eyes, slumping against the lockers and smacked luke's hand away.

"he looks fine to me." michael shrugged, knowing that luke is somewhat lying. what he just witnessed is something else.

ashton looked at michael. "just because he looks fine doesn't mean he feels fine. c'mon, i'll take you to the nurse."

calum was dragged away by ashton and he looked at luke in panic. the blonde only waved, giving him a thumbs up and then started a conversation with michael.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎