✯❘twenty

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

calum was fuming. he was furious and he had no idea what to do with all of the anger trapped inside his body. even ashton couldn't calm him down. all he could do was watch calum pace around and shout curse words without taking a breath. he has every right to be angry right now, but ashton is scared calum might blow up something. if he were a cartoon, steam would be coming out of his ears.

ashton eventually ignored it, sometimes choking on his breath and the insults calum shouts towards his aunt. he worries that someone will hear him, but at the same time he could care less. calum has kept in so much anger from this woman, and the stunt she pulled was the cherry on top. calum has finally had enough of her wicked ways and was going to put an end to it.

"i can't even get back in unless she gives permission! that cunt sucking..." calum continued on with his non-stop rambling.

of course, while calum can spend all day spewing out words that children now have an extended vocabulary, they could also go solve the problem. since they caught dominique red handed, there's no way she will still ruin this. she had no right to lie to the administration.

ashton could sue her, but this isn't his problem. it is calum, and only he can fix everything.

while the school understood she lied, they felt terrible for what dominique had done. they apologized multiple times, but calum was nice and told them that it wasn't their fault. dominique is an excellent liar and always has been. not once has she been caught lying... well now she has.

the school wished him luck before he ended the call. at least he knows everyone at the academy is nice. if he can't fix this problem, calum might just... well he doesn't know what he would do. this is his dream school. being kicked out of your dream school feels like a punch in the stomach.

"calum, babe, i know you're angry, but the longer we wait the longer it will take to confront dominique." ashton says.

calum just grumbles under his breath and dramatically falls down to the ground. "this is it. my life is over. she has officially ruined my life."

ashton just rolls his eyes. "calum, stop being dramatic. she has not ruined your life. after we fix this and we graduate, you don't have to see her ever again. okay?"

calum sighs and sits up. "i hate when you're right. just let me be dramatic."

ashton snorts and helps calum stand up. they walk back to his car (with the interruption of a few fans) and drove calum back to his so called, home.

calum is quiet the entire ride. he's planning on what to say to dominique. he knows he can't be rude (though he has every right to be since this woman has done nothing but treat him terribly). calum has to be the mature one in this situation. yelling and screaming at his aunt won't do any good. it would only make the situation worse.