Epilogue

Three years later. 

Sylis POV

"Good night buddy." I said softly, placing a kiss to our two year old sons forehead as he finally gave in to his sleep. 

I walked out of his room just as Atticus was walking out of his twin sisters room, a smile on his lips as he looked towards me. I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my lips as my mate let out a yawn, signaling that he himself was ready for bed.

"Lets go to bed Little Pest." I chuckled, taking his hand in mine and leading him to our bed room. 

We both climbed into bed, Atticus immediately making his way towards me and laying his head on my chest.

"I love you Atticus." I whispered softly, gently combing my fingers through his brown locks. 

 "I love you too Sylis." he said sleepily, his voice slightly slurred.

Within seconds I felt him go limp, allowing himself to comfortably sleep on top of my chest as we laid in bed. I took this time, when everyone was asleep, to relive what had happened the past three years in our lives. 

Atticus and I, along with Eric and Elijah, had moved to the state of New York and took this opportunity to start over. Eric and Elijah took this as a chance to start a new pack, to which Atticus and I, along with roughly around 200 others are apart of. 

While Eric and Elijah took this as a fresh start, so did we. We took this as a chance to start a family. In the beginning we were only going to adopt one child, but Atticus fell in love with the twins and the rest was history.

I was thankful for what my biological father did for me that night three years ago, knowing that if he hadn't done what he did we would not be where we are now. I would not be a father to the two beautiful twins who slept only a few feet away from our bed room.

This was the life I dreamed of having as a kid and there is nothing in the world I would trade it for.

********

I hope you enjoyed the rewrite of this story and I'm sorry for it suddenly coming to an end like this but I didn't think it was necessary for mt babies to go through what i put them through in the last version since this version was so much more harsher. 

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading my book and commenting on it and I really hope you enjoyed it. 

Hopefully I'll see you guys in the next book I write!