Part 1: everything

"To the kitchen
To the bathroom sink
Your steps keep me awake."

Alec's pov

I had the love of my life with me but I took that for granted.
Macy Clark was everything I wanted and everything I had.
I wanted to have a life with her. But I guess she didn't want that.
Flashback
Macy was going in the kitchen to the bathroom threatening that she was gonna leave me. Of course I didn't believe her we have been together for so long she wouldn't leave me.
"I'm done I have had enough of this." She said with tears starting to form her eyes.
She came into our room and she grabbed her suit case and started putting things in it.
" woah woah woah what are you doing." I said getting up and grabbing her hand.
"I'm leaving."
"Why"
"I'm just tired of you."
"So your leaving me." I said starting to cry a little
"You don't need to leave I promise I will change just tell what I need to do and I will do it."
"No I don't want to lie to myself saying maybe he will finally actually treat you like your his own damn girlfriend!"
"I'm sorry just please don't go your all I have left I can't lose you your my everything just please don't leave me I love you more than anything in this world." I say I crying even harder
"Well you should've thought of that before." And those were the last words I heard from her before she left and I remember all day I kept telling myself she will come back.

She never came back.

End of part 1

Hey! I just wanted to say that this is my first story so it probably sucks but I promise I will get better but for right now. But I hope you enjoyed it and then I will maybe update more BYE!