Part 2: again

"The moment
                                                                           That she told me
                                                                            That she was in love."

2 years later
Alec's POV

It's been two years since I last saw her. It's been hell.today I'm moving to Canada to perform my music. I want a fresh start without her even though I still love and miss her I'll try my best to start a new life.
(Time skip)
I step into my new apartment it doesn't look bad at all.
I unpack my stuff and I decide to go get some coffee.
I finally get to the small coffee shop and then I order and pay then I finally sit down since I did decide to walk here what a stupid idea.but what was even more a stupid idea is coming here.Cause from across from me was Macy and a boy holding hands.
Did she move on.I decide I'm going to talk to her.
Would she be happy to see me?
I start walking to their table. The guy from across Macy looks up at me.
"Uh h-h-hi m-m-Macy." Why am I stuttering?
She turns around and looks up at me god she is so beautiful.
"Alec?" She remembers me!
"yeah yeah uh hi um who is this?" I say pointing at the guy from across Macy
"Oh! Uh this is Dylan my um well my boyfriend."
Her boyfriend no no no no no.
"hi my name is Dylan and you are?" He says sticking out his hand and I already hate him.
"I'm Alec her ex boyfriend."  We shake hands and then there's this awkward silence.
"Macy can I talk to you in private please." I say she looks at Dylan and he gives her a little nod.
Me and Macy walk out the door.
"So you got someone new boyfriend huh?"I say trying not to sound rude but fail miserably
"Yeah but that's not of your business."
"You know Macy I still love you more than you know I can't live without you anymore."
"Alec that happened two years ago MOVE ON!"Macy yells getting everybody's attention
"Macy I can't lose you." I grab Macy's hand.
"I can't Alec I'm with Dylan now i promise you will find someone bett-"
I cut her off............................................................................................................................by putting my lips on her lips.

Wow another story even though nobody is reading it!
I actually really enjoy writing this I will update more but the stories may not be good but I promise there is some drama coming up
Duh duh dunnnnnnnnnnn
Bye have a great day😊😊😊😊😊