Chapter 3

(A/N the Youtube video above is a AMV/MAD that I made on Violet Evergarden, the song is You can be King again. I hope you'll watch it!!)

(Y/n) POV

I walk to the subway station to head to the hospital. The train arrives. It slowly approaches the station. Then it stops.

"Beep beep"  "Please stand to the sides, to let people off the train"

I step to the side and watch the people get off the train, but there was one girl that caught my attention.

The girl had hair the same colour as Todoroki's left side. 

Bright, beautiful red.

Then I look down to her arm, she has a scar over her whole forearm.

'Oh, I wonder if she's like me'

~~~

I change into my nurse gown as quickly as possible and hurry through my patients, I want to see Todoroki-san.

But first,

I have to see my aunt.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my aunt so much. She's the one who raised me ever since I was a baby. She's the closest person to me. But she's too close, I can't tell her somethings. If I tell her things, she's worry, and I don't need her worrying about me when she should be worrying about her own health. So I can't tell her things like the block of ice on my right arm. This block of ice that won't melt, no matter what I do. This block of ice that I hide from people.

Sometimes people are too close, by the time you realize it, they know the least about you.

I talk to her about school, and our teachers. I talk about classmates but I don't talk about Todoroki. She doesn't need to know about him. Or Todoroki-san.

"Oba-san, I have to get going"

"Oh, (Y/n)-chan, When's your next shift?"

"My next shift is on Friday, now that school started, and everything's sorted, I have 2-3 shifts per week."

"Okay, that's nice to hear. I can talk to you more often then."

"Yeah."

"Ok, work hard for the rest of your job, and make sure you don't get home too late."

"Yup, I will, see you in a few days!"

"Bye-bye!"

~~~

I speed walk to Todoroki-san's room. I've been waiting a month for this moment.

"Oh, isn't it (Y/n)?"

"Hello, Todoroki-san"

"How are you, (Y/n)?"

"I'm very well, today was the second day of school, and everyone seemed happy, except for Todoroki-kun. He seemed a bit down and cold."

"Shouto? Did you see Shouto? Was he doing okay?", she asks in full speed. "Did that scar leave a really bad mark?"

"Uhh, I saw him, and I talked to him, and he seemed to be doing really fine. I think I really resemble you a lot Todoroki-san, because he apologized to me. He started crying when he first saw me. He called me 'mom'."

"Shouto... As long as Shouto's doing okay, I'm fine. I'm happy. He was the youngest, and yet he went through the most pain. I knew that, and I still wasn't able to control my feelings, so I'm glad. Glad that he's growing up okay."

It pains me to look at her. Because she's crying again. And it looks just like when Todoroki-kun was crying that morning. They resemble each other too much.

"Todoroki-san, there's one thing I want to tell you, but is it okay? Will you not tell anyone?" I ask. "I haven't told anyone yet, not even my aunt."

"Of course, if you want someone to talk to, always count on me."

"Um, it's about my arm..."

And then I pause. And wonder if I should tell her or not.

"Actually, never mind what I said."

"Oh, okay... but if you feel like telling me, don't hesitate to okay?"

"Okay. Thank you so much." I say "I have more shifts from now on, so I'll be coming to see you more often, if you don't mind that is."

"I look forward to it, (Y/n)." Todoroki-san says in her voice that is so bittersweet "Oh and (Y/n)?"

I turn around to look back at her. "Yes?"

"I've always been meaning to tell you this," she continues, "But you have very beautiful hair."

I laugh quietly and say, "then that's the same for you, Todoroki-san, we have pretty much the same hair."

"No, (Y/n). You're hair's not like mine." She says so quietly, but so warmly. And then she smiles.

"(Y/n), whenever I see you from the back, you remind me of Shoto, one half of him at least."

(A/N Thank you so much for reading this chapter! This was a really short chapter, and I will make up for it by making the next one longer, adding more chapters, or updating more quickly. I just felt like this was the best place to finish this chapter. Again, thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! C ya next chapter. PLUS ULTRA!!)