Chapter 17: Training Camp

(Y/n) POV

I walk into the classroom, sit in my seat and wait for Aizawa-sensei to come. Shoto came in a bit after I did, and sat in his seat too.

"Hey Shoto, are you excited for the training camp?" I ask.

"Yeah, a little," he responds, "I hope it's not too hard though."

"I hope they teach me something new or a good way to train," I say.

"They probably will," he says, "You seem happy, did something good happen?"

"Yup!" I say.

"What happened?"

"Are you kidding me? Did you forget? Was it a dream?" I ask, "...yesterday after school?"

Shoto blushes slightly, looks away (which is so cute I want to cry), and says "...I-I'm also extremely happy,"

He's so cute. OMG. What the heck. I'm just gonna go die real quick.

"Can you please say something, it's awkward..." he says.

"I'm just gonna go die real quick..." I mumble.

"What?"

"so cute-"

"Oh, MY GosH aRe YOu tWO dAtInG?" Mina yells.

I blink. Then, I blink again. That works.

"You two are dating?"

"WHAT"

"That's great!"

And before I could say anything, Aizawa-sensei walks into the room.

"All of you shut up and walk to the bus," he says.

He walks in late and all he says is to shut up and walk to the bus? Okay, then that's what I'll do. We all get up and quickly run to the bus with our luggage. We get into the bus and sit in our seats. Todoroki sits next to me, and I get the window seat. 30 minutes into the bus ride I start to feel car sick.

'Darn. I've been weak on transportation since I was little,' I think and get my medication out. 'Darn, I don't have water...'

"S-s-shoto, d-d-do y-y0u have w-water?" I ask while trying not to vomit.

"Hey are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm just car sick,"

"I don't have any water," he says.

'Oof.' I think

The Bakugou throws Todoroki a cup. A cup. Empty cup. What? But apparently, I was the only one that was so confused because Todoroki got it in a split second. He filled the cup with ice, then melted the ice with his left hand and voila, we have water.

"I can do that too, you know?" I say while swallowing my medication with the water, "I can change the temperature of my ice, it just takes an eternity."

I see Midoriya furiously taking down notes on a new part of my quirk that he just found out about, all though it was useless, while others started treating Todoroki like a 'free water' stand – and Todoroki being Todoroki, made no complains and became the 'free water' stand.

The whole bus ride was simply filled with screaming, laughing and blasting music. The bus finally comes to a stop and we all decide to get off. But that was a mistake. Don't ever get off the bus if your teacher hasn't told you to. NEVER.

We stand on top of a cliff and look for something that might look like a lodge for a training camp. Nothing.

"Hey, why doesn't this look right..." someone says.