Body

As day shifted to night I help the Doctor and Melody the best I could. Although, they did the more technical side of stuff as I carried things and basically did labor. Apparently, Fermandi are very strong creatures that are more sensitive to adjustments in the universe. Did you know that, cause I didn't.

Once everything was set up the Doctor stood over one rock, "Right then. Ready." He pointed his 'sonic', which is what he referred to it as, at one rock and it moved aside to reveal stairs.

"The Underhenge." Was all he said as he began to head down. The Doctor lights a handy torch with his sonic screwdriver, he lights another for Melody. As he does that I lift the bar across the door and open it wide enough for me to peak in and make sure nothing is hiding.

Since I only saw broken metal parts, I assumed it was safe and opened the door enough to enter.

Inside was also a large black box with strange designs, "It's a Pandorica." I am glad that the Doctor knew all this stuff. 

"More than just a fairy tale." Something about it still doesn't feel right. Maybe, It just radiates too much energy for me to like it? I don't know.

The Doctor's foot touches a metallic arm lying in the dust of the floor. He then slowly walked toward the box, as if scared, then placed his hand on the box, "There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world." He continued to run his fingers along it.

"How did it end up in there?" Amber's head tilted slightly to the left.

"You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it." I actually don't know fairy tales, I'll assume that you are telling the truth Doctor.

Melody fiddles with a device as she hands Amber the torch, "I hate good wizards in fairy tales. They always turn out to be him."

"So, it's kind of like Pandora's Box, then? Almost the same name." This triggered something in my head.

A child laughing, "Keep up, mummy! I want to play with Vincent!"

I laugh back, "Go on Pandora, I'll be there shortly." I run after her, but my formal wear is too restricting. Instead I leisurely walk.

Until I see the smoke coming, something from the sky was burning, It was coming down too quickly. It was a large ship, I could hear screams of the people, they were aimed at Pandora.

I pick up pace and run towards her, "Pandora, Turn 'roud." But she was too far up ahead to hear me. The ship had crash. Thousands died, including my daughter, Pandora.

I wiped a finger under my cheek, a tear had fallen, I had a daughter. And I didn't even remember her, What type of mum am I?

I came back into the conversation, "Anyone can break into a prison. But I'd rather know what I'm going to find first." When did we say it was a prison?

"You won't have long to wait. It's already opening." Melody continued to look at her scanner against , "There are layers and layers of security protocols in there, and they're being disabled one by one. Like it's being unlocked from the inside."

"How long do we have?" He asked Melody but instead I leaned against the box.

"A couple hours at the most."

"What kind of security?" He looked at me, as if I'd know.

Luckily, Melody had an answer, "Everything. Deadlocks, time stops, matter lines."