Trust

Its been a week since the end of the universe didn't happen.

That was a strange sentence...

Anyway, its been a week and Melody and I have gotten closer. She is now a great friend. She has been for a while now, I can tell cause I started to remember more.

Amy, Rory, Mels and I were all playing in a garden. Rory was in the Raggedy Doctor outfit that I had made and Amy was running after me with a stick in her hand.

"Doctor! I found the Alien! She went this way." Amy dragged Rory through the garden, past the freshly painted shed, after me.

I had been camouflaged as mixed girl that went by Lia and was babysitting them...
Which doesn't involve sitting on baby's.

Back to the camo thing. Apparently, Fermanti can do that in order to blend in and not cause an imbalance on a planet they inhabit.

I turned to Amy as she and Rory tackled me, "How could you capture me?! I even used my super alien speed." That was a lie of course. But, that is how you play with Earth children. You lie to them and hope they don't find out.

"Cause," Amy giggled, "No aliens can defeat the Doctor!"

Young Mels then tackled Amy, "Run Lia, I'll hold her off."

"Doctor! Help! The doubleganger trapped me!"

"Coming Amy." Poor Rory was so bored of this game.

Amy rolled her eyes, "That's not how the Doctor sounds!"

"Um..."

"Alright kids, Time for lunch." I decided to save Rory from another 30 minutes of Raggedy Doctor.

"Yay!" They all ran into the kitchen after me.

Melody jumped up, "Whelp! I am bored. I have been good for a week, time to go on vacation to reward myself."

"We get to go on vacation?"

She laughed,"No. I'm going to break out... You want to come?"

I pretended to think about it, "Well, we have been good... I sat we earned it."

"Right then. Be ready to run!" She grabbed the cell door and shook it loudly.

"Excuse me! My cell mate isn't looking to good."

I take the hint and drop to the floor, balled up.

He over to Melody's cell, "What do ya mean?"

He honestly didn't want to get knocked out like last time when I had freaked.

Melody looked around then inched her finger, when he leaned in she whispered, "Will you always fall for that?"

Then kissed him.

She grabbed the keys, opened her cell door and then reached through to grab my hand. Once she had it she input coordinates to teleport us off.

*Some random place*

"Hang on. Why do you always use the lipstick? Couldn't you just teleport out?"

She smiled, "What fun would that be?"

Before I could think of an answer, she grabbed my hand, "Come on now! Things to do."

We ran through an old building and I could feel the dust settle. Something wasn't right.

"Melody?"

She tilted her head, "What do you feel?"

"Um," I pull her to the side then step by where she was. I waved my hand and an arrow shot right at it, "Run!"