Gone

The sad man rejoiced with the red head, who then ran over to me, "We did it Doctor Wildes!"

"I'm sorry?"

"We saved the people that were saved!" She hugged me.

I pished her away slightly, "I am glad that they are safe, but... Who are you? Where am I?"

"Doctor? What happened?"

"She must've hit her head. She cannot remember anything. I don't think she recognized her own name."

I shook my head, "No, my name is Ophelia." I groan and hold my head, "Have you ever felt really hungover?" They nodded, "Isn't it weird, especially if you don't drink. At least, I don't remember drinking. Whether I drank or not, I still have a massive headache, and can't remember a thing. The second part of that is normal, I think."

"Oh, and I am looking for my journal. Have you seen it? It's sort of blue, and rectangular, and I think it's old. No, that's not my journal. Can't remember. Actually, it might be teal, and have stars."

They shook their head, "Is there anything else you can remember?"

After shaking my head again, they smiled sadly, "I'm Donna Noble."

Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved.

"And I am the Doctor."

I hate good wizards in fairy tales. They always turn out to be him.

"A good wizard." I whispered... But that voice wasn't his.

"Lets try to get you home. Do you remember where that is?"

My home planet, this was only her first.

"What is this planet called?" She is such an inquisitive child.

"Asgard."

Th Doctor nodded, "Donna and I can take you there."

He led me to a blue box. "She is lovely."

"Yes, yes she is."

When I entered, the ship hummed softly, comforting me. Apologizing.

"Thank you."

The Doctor and Donna went on the platform and he flipped switches and levers while whispering to her.

The ship landed, "Come on. We'll walk you home."

I nodded and he opened the door. This wasn't the rainbow sky I remember.

"This house is perfect. We have a bedroom, and office, a second bedroom. Two bathrooms, a lovely kitchen."

"Why do we need a second bedroom?"

The woman with golden curls laughed, I love her laugh, a melodious laugh. "For our family, as it grows, we can fit in this house more."

I smiled, "I would like that."

Donna wiped my cheek, "I'm sorry we landed in the wrong place, we will get you home."

I shook my head, "This is it... I had a home here."

She took my hand and led me inside. I looked at the living room, the couch looked new, the books looked old.

I went into the kitchen, "Hey! Get back here!" I wiped the frosting off my nose and wiped it on the girl with the beautiful laugh.

She gasped and I giggled, "Melody. My lovely Melody." I kissed her and frosting got all over both of our lips.

"My Melody..." She went by River Song. She was a Professor.

She was gone.

I looked to Donna, "She's gone. My Wife is gone."

She pulled me into a hug, "I am so sorry."

I cried into her shoulder.

I pick up pace and run towards her, "Pandora, Turn 'roud." But she was too far up ahead to hear me. The ship had crash. Thousands died, including my daughter, Pandora.

Everyone is gone.

***