Prologue

I do not own RWBY it belongs to rooster teeth productions!

==============================================================================

It was a nice day at Beacon academy and all was going well. Except their were 2 Teams doing their schoolwork together and it consisted with making specific types of dust. The 2 teams who were working together was Team RWBY and Team JPNR. The 2 teams were working in team RWBY's Dorm because it had enough space for the project. Since Weiss was the only one who was an expert with dust she basically had to help the group with the whole project.

"Weiss are you sure you have this down correctly?" Ruby asked.

"Yes, Ruby I am sure." Weiss replied. "You have to remember that I am a expert when it comes to making dust and this is the kind that can make a person teleport."   

"Teleportation Dust?" Jaune asked. "Isn't that kind of risky to do it here?"

"Ah don't be so nervous Jaune, because if anything happens we have our weapons to defend ourselves with." Nora said. It was true that everyone in the room had their weapons on them just in case. 

"But still I can't help but feel like something could go wrong." Jaune said as he looked at his papers for the dust mixture.

"I'm pretty confident that Weiss knows what she is doing Jaune." Pyrrha said as she looked at Jaune. 

"Alright, this dust formula is close to being finished just need to add a little bit more of this.." Weiss said as she slowly tipped the test tube with red dust into a bigger test tube. But as she poured the dust in the glass tube a chain reaction set off and a explosion occurred with the 2 teams right in the middle of it.

==============================================================================

I'm going to have 2 members of each team end up in a different area of where WW2 was going on. The year will be 1943 I will have 1 team separated over in Europe and the other in the Pacific.

So which team shall go where?

Team RWBY: Pacific or Europe

Team JPNR: Pacific or Europe

Let me Know in 3 days time or whenever I pick this up again....