Chapter 18: Liberation of Paris

BTW: I don't own COD WW2...

Date: August 25, 1944, 7:55 PM

Location: Paris, France inside a French resistance hide out

Team JNPR were currently discussing the final phase of the plan to liberate Paris with the leaders present. Not only that they had help from a few Members of the Bloody first division of the US army. Jaune was currently talking with one of the soldiers named Daniels and his friend Zussman. 

"So let me get this straight." Zussman started. "You and your girl friend here got recruited when General Patton saw what you could do in battle?"

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up." Jaune replied. "Me and my squad impressed him enough to let us join and fight the Germans."

"Man, that sounds really made up." Daniels said. "seems a little unbelievable." 

"I know it seems unbelievable but, once you guys see what we can do you'll believe me and my team." Jaune replied as he slug his BAR over his shoulder. 

"Oh I'll believe it when I see it." Zussman replied. Then the three went out onto a balcony to look over the city in all its lights. Rousseau then stated that the Nazi Garrison in Paris was Guarded by SS-Und Polizefuher Heinrich and how he came after her and then her whole family. 

"Tonight everything we lost, everything we fought for, will mean something." Rousseau stated. "Tonight we take back our city." Then Crowley pointed out the German Garrison and how they were gonna infiltrate it to take it over with a inside guy with explosives to blow up the gates. The group then started to walk back inside to prepare with Jaune walking along side Daniels and Zussman.

"These Krauts aren't gonna give up easy." Zussman said. (A/N: Sorry if any Germans I reading this, I don't like using these words.) 

"I figure if we can survive Pierson, we can survive anything." Daniels replied.

 "That's one way of looking at it." Jaune added. The group then went back inside the hide out  to prepare for the mission.  

Time skip to where the gates blow up....

Team JNPR and Daniels squad were currently hiding behind some cars from some German guards that were guarding the garrison. They were waiting for Rousseau and Crowley signal, which was the Gates blowing up.

"They're late." Daniels said as he looked at his pocket watch. "We should go now."

"Hold your fire until they blow the gates." Pierson ordered.  "Get ready." 

"Is everyone ready?" Jaune asked his team as he pulled back the charging handle on his BAR.

"We ready Jaune." Pyrrha replied as checked her Thompson's magazine. 

"Lets break their legs!" Nora added quietly as she pulled out her M1 bazooka.

"Ugh.., I feel like that's the only thing you want to do Nora." Ren said. "Also try not to destroy too much."

"You worry too much Ren." Nora replied. Then the Gates on the Garrison blew to pieces shocking the German defenders. That gave both the Americans and French soldiers the signal to attack in which they did. They shot down many of the German defenders and began making their way to the garrison. 

Fighting scenes....

Jaune lead a group of both US GI's and French resistance fighters against a group of Germans behind cover. One of the Germans tried to pop up and shoot them with is MP40 but Jaune shoulder fired his BAR to making him go back into cover, then Jaune and the others got up close and personal with the German defenders. Jaune shot one German in the face with his BAR and then head-butted another with the stock and then kicked him into a river. (Author: I feel like I have seen this somewhere before.)