Chapter 2: Team JPNR meets General Patton

Date: April 8, 1943, 11:30am

Location: El Guettar, Tunisia, Africa, Hill 772 in Allied control 

The scene shows the top view of hill 772 with a 3 star General looking through his binoculars scanning the landscape below. That Generals name was George Smith Patton and he was currently watching his artillery Crew bombard the retreating German and Italian forces from the Hills about a few miles away from where Patton stood.

"General, our forces have been pushing back the enemy to their starting point." a colonel said as he stood next to the American General.

"Good, that will teach Rommel that I'm a better leader then he is." Patton said. "Cause I red his damn book." The great American General then put down his binoculars and observed the battle with his own eyes. "I just love the taste of battle! It defines who I am."

Then all of a sudden their was a faint sound of yelling coming from above. Patton and all the other soldiers looked up to see 4 individuals falling from the sky. 2 guys and 2 girls then fell on the dirt about 8 feet from where Patton was standing. From what Patton could tell each one of them was wearing clothing that he was not familiar with. They all got back up on their feet from the dirt and started dusting themselves off when they looked around them and saw the soldiers looking at them with confused looks on their faces.

Then one of the soldiers got up and aimed his rifle at the group thinking they were enemies. A bunch of other soldiers followed and surrounded the group. Then Team JPNR drew their weapons Jaune and Pyrrha drew their swords and shields, Nora drew out her Grenade launcher, and Ren pulled out his twin submachine gun pistols. 

However before the 2 groups could engage each other General Patton decided to intervene to stop a fight from happening.  

"Well this didn't make my list of things that I thought would happen today." Patton thought as he slowly approached the group. He then stopped about a couple feet in front of the group.

"Now now no need to start Havoc up here." Patton said to the group.

"Who are you and Where are we?" The blonde teen asked still holding his sword and shield.

"I'm Lieutenant General Patton of the US army and your in Africa right now." Patton answered. "Who are you 4?" 

Then the group looked at each other in confusion as if they didn't know what the general just said to them. 

"My name is Jaune Ark" Jaune said while still keeping up his defensive stance.

"I'm Pyrrha Nikos, Nice to meet you." Pyrrha said still holding her weapons up.

"I'm Nora Valkyrie." Nora said with a grin on her face.

"I'm Lie Ren." Ren said.

"Also where on Remnant is Africa?" Jaune asked "I've never heard of it before."

"Have you been living in a closet Blondie?" Patton asked "This Planets name is Earth not Remnant." When Patton said that the group just had shocked looks on their faces as if they had seen a ghost. Then the group noticed Explosions and gunfire in the distance behind the General.

"General what is going on right now?" Pyrrha asked as she and the others put their weapons away knowing that the soldiers around them would fight them if they didn't start one with them.

"Why miss Nikos, the world is currently having a second world conflict and it is far from over." Patton said. "And I will not stop until the enemy is pushed back from where they started."

The group looked at Patton as if he was crazy, but the explosions and gunfire behind them seemed to say otherwise.

"Who exactly are you fighting General?" Jaune asked still confused.

Patton smirked and he motioned them to follow him into a decent sized tent. After that he motioned them to have a seat the group then sat on some boxes and Patton sat across from the group and then he started discussing about the beginning of the war and what the Nazis and Axis Powers were. 

Lets just say Team JPNR was in for a big surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got another chapter done.... ugh

However I plan to make this a series of books all them way up until the Show RWBY ends, But until I'm going to make chapters whenever I can so I can keep this story going.

Until next time!

Stay tuned for more!!