Chapter 14: The Roses Meet again

A/N: I think you guys know what's gonna happen in this chapter judging by the title

Well lets get right into it!!=======================================================================

Date: July 2, 1944

Location: Near shoreline cliffs, Saipan

The Battle for Saipan has gone on for more then 2 weeks and Team RWBY was currently with a Patrol of Marines Escort by 3 Sherman's. After the night tank attack a lot of the New Marines recruits have a new Respect for the 4 girls, as they had seen what they can do against tanks. Team RWBY had made their place in the Marine Corps and even the higher ranking officers were impressed with what they had to offer.

 But little did Team RWBY and the Marines know is that one of corpsmen that was far back in the group was another women from remnant. She had convinced the recruiters that she was callable of anything.

"How did you get into the Corps anyway woman?" A private asked as he saw her walking with the group. The woman had the rank of corporal on her left sleeve, her hair was shoulder length and was black with red streaks on the ends, and she had sliver eyes.

 The woman had the rank of corporal on her left sleeve, her hair was shoulder length and was black with red streaks on the ends, and she had sliver eyes

(Like this, just picture her in the Marine Corps Uniform.) 

"Well... that's a personal reason private." She answered. "The names Corporal Summer Rose by the way." She didn't want to tell the young private that she was from another world and the fact that she was like an Alien to them.

"Oh...okay." The private then had a blush on his face as he thought what her personal reason was. "Well I'm Evan Anders."

"Nice to meet you Evan." Summer said. "Also they Recruited me when they saw what I could do, when the Japanese hit Pearl." Summer then had flash backs for when the Japanese Navy attack the US navel base at Pearl Harbor. When she saw People on the ground with some of them wounded and they had no cover from a group of Zero fighters diving on them she used her semblance to take them to cover one by one zig zagging through the bullets being shot at her. Not only that she took the rifle from a dead army soldier and started to shoot at the incoming planes. 

In doing so she managed to take down 5 enemy planes in total, 3 were zeros and 2 were dive bombers. However after the whole battle was over she was then taken by the US military in thinking she would be in a lot of trouble. But surprisingly she was questioned by US Military officials and they were impressed at what she had done during the attack on pearl harbor. She was then given a choice to serve in the military in which she accepted, it was better then living on the streets. The Military would have to keep her a secret to most public officials in order for her not to draw too much attention to her. 

"That's really something." Evan said. "I'm just glad your on our side, we need all the help we can get."

"Well when you need a Corpsman, I'll be right there." Summer said as they continued to March on the gravel road.