2

"Jin are you coming?" Namjoon asked. Jin looked up from his phone and stared at the leader. "Jin?" He asked. He slowly walked over to his hyung and sat down next to him. "Are you okay?"

Jin nodded his head and grabbed his polaroid. He put it between the two of them and snapped a picture of Namjoon.

Namjoon closed his eyes due to the flash and smiled. He grabbed Jin's head and ruffled his hair. "You should've gotten my good side." He joked. He stood up from the couch that was outside and grabbed Jins wrist making him stand up as well. "Let's go everyone's waiting."

Namjoon dragged Jin to where the others were. They were all sitting around in abandon couches and chairs with a fire in the front of them.

"What's going on here?" Jin asked. He bent down putting one knee on the ground and his other foot was down as well holding him up. He put the polaroid a lined with his face, getting ready to snap a picture before someone got in the way of the shot.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jhope asked. Jin moved the camera down and pushed Jhope.

"Im trying to take a picture of this. So I don't ever forget this moment." Jin said. He put the camera back to his face and snapped a picture of Jungkook laying on Yoongi's lap. Taehyung laughing with Namjoon, and Jimin and Jhope sitting close by the fire just talking.

"It was the most beautiful moment in life." Jin thought. He took these pictures to always keep with him. To always remember and to never forget even if they all fade apart.

"Jin?" Someone said. Jin looked up in the air, panicking. He didn't want to leave, atleast not his other members behind. Again.

"No." He said to himself, but it seemed like it wasnt working.

"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm Jhope." Jin said outloud. Jhope looked at him weirdly.

"What?"

"Jhope are you there?" The person said. Jin shook his head and looked up at the nurse.

"I'm your hope, your my hope. I'm Jhope." He flashed a bright smile like Jhope always does.

The nurse smiled at him and handed him a plate a food. "Here's your breakfast Jhope." She said. She went over to the window that was at the very top of the wall and opened the curtains to let in some sunlight.

As soon as she did that the sun beamed onto Jin's face which caused him to smile.

"J-Jhope?" The intern asked. She was right behind the nurse helping her prepare Jins breakfast.

"Yah!" The nurse scolded. She pulled the intern aside to talk with her. "His name is Jhope. Refer to him as Jhope until he tells you to call him Jin." The intern nodded her head quickly and repositioned herself.

"Jhope." The intern said. Jin looked up at her with a mouth full of food. "How did you sleep?"

Jin swallowed his food. "I slept amazing. I had a dream about me dancing in front of everyone and they loved it. I love dancing." He rambled on.

The intern gave Jin a small smile. "Thats lovely. How long have you been dancing?"

"I was an under ground dancer for awhile!" Jin said excitedly. "Aw let's not talk about it. You're going to make me miss it."

"O-okay, I'm sorry Jhope." The intern apologized.

The nurse finally finished cleaning up the room and made her way back to the cart where she left her intern at. She turned to Jin. "I'll be back with your medicine in a few hours okay?"