10

( A/N )

Here we go 😉.

__________________________________

"Well you know that you guys debuted in 2013 and disbanded in 2016." The intern said, refreshing Jins memory.

Jin nodded his head. "I know."

"You were right. You guys did disband due to Jungkook and Jimin. In 2014 Jungkook had a fight with your CEO so he decided to quit Bangtan and go solo right?"

Jin nodded his head.

"So that's what he did. He officially went solo in 2015. Thats when he debuted. I remember that day." She said. She recalled that day like it was yesterday. "Anyways, Jimin didn't get diagnosed with his disease until 2014, but it got worse in 2016 so you guys decided to disband."

"Yeah, thats right." Jin added. "So you came here to tell me something I already know? Something that I wish we never went through?"

"That's not all. I tried contacting the rest of the Bangtan members." She said quietly. She sighed.

"And?"

"I couldn't reach out to them." She lied.

Jin sensed something was wrong, but he didn't want to actually assume something was, but he couldn't just not say something about it. "Tell me the truth."

"J-Jin? Do you not remember what happened in 2017?" The intern asked. Her facial expression went from serious to sadness. She didn't have the heart to keep going, but she had no choice.

"W-what happened?"

The intern sniffled. "I don't know where you guys were going, but you guys were in the car, a-and long story short there was a car accident."

Jin didn't say anything.

"The car was flipped over. Nobody made it out alive, but you. You were taken to the hospital, then you were taken here and you've been here ever since."

Jin still didn't say anything, but his mind went back.

***

"Its been awhile since we all got together." Namjoon said. He came to the car and threw his stuff in the back. After he did that he hopped into the back seat and waited for everyone to get situated into the car.

"Where are we going anyways?" Jimin asked. He propped his feet up and rested them onto Jin's lap.

"Do you mind?" Jin asked with a small smile.

"Oh no not at all." Jimin smiled back. Jin rolled his eyes and grabbed a drink from Jungkook.

"I can't believe our little maknae actually made time for us." Yoongi said from the passengers seat.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouted. "I'll always have time for my hyungs."

"Don't say sappy things like that! It's just rude." Yoongi teased. "Start driving Hope."

Jhope mocked Yoongi and started the car up. "Everyone in?"

"Just drive!" Taehyung shouted from the very back. Jhope put his hands up in surrender and began driving the car.

"So is anyone going to answer my question? Where are we going?" Jimin asked once more.

Taehyung grabbed the map out of his pocket and tried to read it. "I can't read this. Hyung your smarter read it." Taehyung pushed the map onto Namjoon's lap and he scoffed.

He picked the map up from his lap and read it out loud. "Jhope make a left up here and then go straight till you come to a stop sign then you'll turn right."

Jhope nodded his head and began doing what Namjoon told him to do.

"How are you feeling Jimin?" Yoongi asked. He turned around in his seat so he could fully see Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head. "Im getting better. I've been going through physical therapy."

Jungkook placed his hand onto Jimins thigh. "Im proud of you Jimin." He said. Jimin patted his shoulder and they were both staring at each other. Most likely giving each other a silent brother love type thing.

"Earth to love birds." Jin said. He slapped the back of Jungkooks head.

"Hey watch it! I can beat you up." Jungkook threatened. He started to fix his hair that Jin messed up.

"Doubt it Kookie." Jin said back. He rested his head on the window and closed his eyes.

"I just want to say I appreciate you guys so much." Namjoon said. "I love you guys."

Jhope turned around in his seat and smiled bright. "Aw Namjoon you're s-

"Jhope look out!" Yoongi yelled. Jhope spun back around in his seat and tried dodging what Yoongi said to look out for.

Jhope ended up losing control of the wheel and the car was spinning out of control.

The boys started to grab onto any and everything they could for their safety but the car kept spinning round and round until it spun off the rode and started spinning down the hill.

The car took so much damage but the boys took even more. Screams, crying and pleading could be heard throughout the car until it finally stopped spinning.

Then the car was silent.

"Jin?" The intern asked. She snapped her fingers in his face and he shook his head. He looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"I remember." He said quietly, even though he was crying badly.

"Remember wha-

"Excuse me but who let you in here?"

The intern turned around and saw the nurse standing in the doorway. She walked closer to her intern and grabbed her wrist. "You're not authorized to be here." She dragged the intern to the door and started trying to push her out.

"Wait." The intern said and the nurse stopped pushing her.

"What?"

The intern turned to Jin. "I'm so sorry." She said before she walked out with the help of the nurse.

Once the nurse and the intern left, Jin looked down at his hands. He remembers.

But maybe he doesn't want to remember.

__________________________________

( A/N )

Don't kill me its a FF for a reason & I wanted to be suspenseful 😭 you're welcome. 🤗