4

The intern came back the next morning with a fresh look. As soon as she got home last night she did a little bit of research on Jin, but sadly she didn't find anything.

Well that's because she only looked up 'Jin' and nothing else. Thats what she didn't realize, but today was a new day for her. A day where some questions she has could get answered, hopefully.

"Goodmorning." The intern said to the nurse. The nurse looked up from her cart and smiled.

"Goodmorning. You seem happy today." The nurse asked and the intern nodded her head. "What for?"

"Oh no specific reason." She said. The nurse nodded her head and took a look back at her clipboard.

"Okay so first we need to get to Jin's room." The nurse said. She placed her clipboard down on the cart and wheeled it in the direction of Jins room.

The intern followed close behind her. Once they got to his room, they opened the door and turned the light on.

They both witnessed Jin's body looking lifeless, but he didnt take his life.

"How come every time we come in here, he looks like this?" The interns curious thoughts took over her voice. She wanted to know where his mind would go or was he just sleeping? 

The nurse moved away from the cart and towards the window. She opened the curtains to let sunlight in. "We have no idea. We don't know what he's thinking or why he does it."

"Do you guys know anything?"

The nurse looked at the intern. "We know more than what you should and I think that's good enough." She snapped back.

She walked over to Jin and started calling his name. "Jin? Jin? Are you there? Wake up." The nurse whispered in his ear, but he wasn't waking up.

"I-is he dead?" The intern asked and the nurse shot her head back.

"No child!" She yelled loud enough, but quiet enough not to wake any other patients up. "Like I said before if he doesnt answer to Jin then he'll answer to someone else.

The nurse looked back at Jin. "Jungkook wake up!"

Silence.

"Jhope?"

Silence.

"Yoongi?"

The nurse could feel Jin move in his bed. "Yoongi wake up. It's time to get up now." She whispered and Jin groaned.

"I don't want to." He muttered in his pillow. He opened his eyes and looked at the nurse and the intern. "Who's this?"

The nurse looked back at her intern and then to him. "This is my intern." She said sweetly.

He only nodded his head and sat up in the bed. He stretched his arms out and yawned. "Where's the food?"

The nurse sat up from his bed and went to her cart to grab him his breakfast. She placed it in front of him. "Here you go Yoongi."

Yoongi opened his mouth and started shoving food in it. Occasionally looking up at the intern who was staring at him.

Once he swallowed his food, he sat his fork down and looked up. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked the intern.

"I uh I um-

"I uh what? Stop staring." He ordered. He rolled his eyes at her and began eating his food until it was all gone.

The nurse took his plate away and put it back on her cart. Before they walked out the intern looked back at Jin who was moving his head around a little bit until he focused his attention onto the wall and the wall only.

She quickly looked ahead and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"That was pretty creepy." The intern said to the nurse who was making her next stop.

"I'm used to it. You can tell when he's not himself." She said.

"How?" The intern asked. Each time the nurse explained Jin's behavior, her curiosity about him grew more and more.

"Because he moved his head around and then he's completely still."

"I wonder what he's thinking about."

"Couldn't tell ya. Whatever it is he must love it alot."

The intern started thinking to herself until something clicked in her mind. "No wonder he's always like that when she sees him. He must love what he's thinking about. No wonder he wants to leave this place." She said to herself.

***

"Excuse me." The intern asked. She tapped on the receptionist desk.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me Jin's full name?" She asked, but the receptionist shook her head.

"Im sorry but we can't give out personal information about our patients here."

"But i'm an intern for his nurse. See." She held up her badge and the lady examined it.

"Okay give me a few minutes." The lady started typing at her computer while the intern looked around until she was finished. "Awe here it is. Patient number 195151110914."

( A/N : Get it ( 19 = S ) ( 5 = E ) ( 15 = O ) ( 11 = K ) ( 10 = J ) ( 9 = I ) ( 14 = N )

"His name is Kim Seokjin born December 4, 1992. His reason for being here unknown. No records of family or friends." She said.

The intern wrote down the information and thanked the receptionist. She casually walked away from her desk and went to go find the nurse.

Once she found her, she went up to her so she could talk to her. "Hey is it okay if I leave a little early? Im still not feeling that well." She lied.

The nurse gave her a look of sympathy and nodded her head. "Of course you can child. Take care of yourself please." She gave her a small smile and proceeded on with her work.

The intern hurried out of the building and made her way home in just 15 minutes. She didn't live that far from the building which was great.

As soon as she got home, she went to her computer and typed in all the information she got from the receptionist.

Fortunately alot of articles popped up. She scrolled through some and read some out loud.

"BTS?" She said out loud. "A seven member group. Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and." She stopped scrolling when she seen the last name. "Kim Seokjin?" She gasped.

She scrolled all the way down the article until something caught her eye. "This article came out in 2016, but it's 2018. Is there any recent activity?" She asked herself.

She kept going through articles but there was nothing recent. It only went from 2013-2016.

"Did something happen to them?" She asked herself. She sat back in her computer chair. "Maybe that's what he loves so much. That's probably what he's thinking about."

__________________________________

( A/N )

Dun dun dunnn where will this story go? 😉