3

( A/N )

Don't forget to check out my other books! Won't be disappointed!

____________________________________

"Jin are you ready for some activities now?" The nurse asked. It's been a couple of hours since the nurse and her intern was in Jin's room giving him his medicine. Now it's time for the afternoon activities.

Jin nodded his head and stood up from his bed with the help of his nurse. She wrapped her arm around his waist and helped him walk to the main area where they always have activity time for a couple hours.

But today was special. Jin was able to stay in the activity room for an hour longer than the rest of the patients because he had extra good behavior all week, which made Jin happy. He loved activity day.

"I have another surprise for you Jin." The nurse said as they were halfway down the hall.

"Yes?" Jin asked.

"My intern will be in the activity hall and she said she will play some games with you. Only if you want to?"

Jin nodded his head and his mind began filling with thoughts. He couldn't wait to talk to the intern. Maybe she could help him get out of this hell hole and back to where he's supposed to be.

When the nurse and Jin finally reached the area, she sat Jin down in a chair and went to grab lots of card games and board games just for Jin and her intern.

If you haven't noticed Jin is her favorite patient only because he respects her, treats her well and isn't as bad to take care of as her other patients, but she does treat her patients with kindness and respect.

The nurse came back as the intern took her seat across from Jin. The nurse went ahead and placed all the games in her hands on the table and smiled. "I'll be back in about an hour. Have fun you two."

She walked away from the table and tapped the receptionist desk to wake her up and to make sure she was keeping an eye on the area.

The intern only smiled. "Which game?" She moved her hands from her lap and pointed at every game until Jin finally said yes. "Candyland? That used to be my favorite game growing up." The intern said, giving Jin a little bit of knowledge about her background.

"I love candyland. It's so colorful and it seems like a peaceful place to go to." Jin sighed. Just thinking about candyland made him sad. It wasn't about the actual place. It was about other things.

"Well let's get started." The intern said.

They both began to play candyland. They both were having fun even though it was just a board game. Jin was really enjoying his time with the intern.

"I want to leave." Jin said during the middle of their game.

"You want to go back to your room already?"

"No." Jin said sternly. He leaned closer towards the intern. "I mean leave this place."

The intern gave him a confused look. "Why?"

"I don't need to be here. I shouldn't be here. I have to leave." He said. He kept looking around, checking his surroundings to make sure no one heard.

"Why can't you be here?"

"Because of-

"Are you two finished already?" The nurse asked, interrupting their talk.

Jin nodded his head making the intern nod her head also. She was still in shock about what Jin just told her but she didn't say anything.

The nurse looked between the both of them. "What's wrong child? You look like you've seen a ghost."