8

( A/N )

Are yall ready?

Rewind it back a few hours
__________________________________

The intern made her way to the address that she wrote down on her clipboard when she was at home. When she got their she looked at the house and was skeptical of going in.

She was about to turn around when someone opened the door and peeked outside to see her. The intern looked at the person and smiled.

"Hey." The intern said. The person opened the door wider to show themselves more clearly.

"Hi." They said.

"A-are you the mother of Kim Seokjin?" She asked the older lady.

Her eyes widened and she looked around outside. "How did you know?"

The intern sighed and smiled. "Because I know where your son is."

***

Jin's mom poured the intern a cup of tea and set the pot down. She sat down in her chair and waited for the intern to take a sip of her drink before she spoke.

"So Kim Seokjin." The intern said.

"How is he?" She asked her.

"You don't know?"

The lady shook her head. "I lost contact with my son two years ago." The intern looked at her and kept nodding her head so she would speak more. "After what happened to BTS. Seokjin was nowhere to be found. I thought he was dead. Please don't tell me my sons dead?"

"Your sons not dead."

"That's a relief." The lady said with tears swelling in her eyes.

"But he's not well."

"What do you mean?"

"Please." The intern said. She grabbed Jin's moms hand and held it into hers. "What happened two years ago?"

"They disbanded."

"How?"

"At first it started with Jungkook. He went solo. Then something happened to another boy in the group. I don't know what it was for a fact."

"Is that all?"

"S-something else happened too." She started, but tears kept coming down her cheeks. "I think you should leave." The lady stood up and so did the intern.

"Im sorry to upset you ma'am." The intern said. The lady just waved her off and slammed the door shut in her face.

"Back to square one."

***

"And now i'm here. I think you're not telling me everything." The intern said to a now crying Jin. The thought of his mother really set him over the edge. He wasn't going to cry, but his sad emotions took control over his mind and body.

"You want the truth?" Jin finally asked and the intern nodded her head. "I only know why we disbanded. Thats it. Jungkook went solo for awhile. Then we started to fall apart years after he went solo. Something happened to Jimin that I don't want to go full into detail about. So we ended up ending BTS."

"And how did you get here?" She asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. My memories have started to become a blurr. I can barely remember anything."

The intern sighed and looked away from Jin. She noticed a spot in the floor that looked ripped opened and put back trying to cover something. "Whats that?" She asked. Jin looked over to where she was looking at.

"It's nothing." He tried to cover the spot, but she was faster and she opened the floorboard.

"Are these your pills?" She asked. She took a handful and examined them carefully.

"Put them back." He yelled. He slapped her hand away and put the pills back in the floor. Fortunately he missed one, so she hurried up and grabbed it and placed it into her pocket.

Jin looked up at her and glared. "Can you just leave?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"Im sorry Jin. Ill make it up to you." She said. She stood up and exited his room before he could say anything to her.

As she was leaving she passed by the nurse who entered his room. She heard her ask Jin if he was ready to take his medicine.

The intern stopped walking and realized something. "The nurse always seems to give Jin medicine atleast four times a day." She took the pill out of her pocket and examined it some more. "What kind of pills is she giving him?" She asked herself out loud.

She put the pill back into her pocket and went home to hopefully find some more answers about whats going on with Jin, BTS, and this pill.

__________________________________

( A/N )

Short chapter but I don't care. Im ready to get into the good stuff. I wanna finish this book already so I'm just going to focus on this book mostly.

Since it won't take long to complete it!