15

"Jin I think we can figure something out." Lisa said. She walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Hello are you dead in there?" Lisa thought to herself about how much of an idiot she was for asking that question. "Wait nevermind don't answer that."

Jin unlocked the door and walked out without saying a word to Lisa.

"Jin?" She asked. He sat down on the bed staring off into space. "Jin?" There was still no answer.

"Wait." Lisa mumbled to herself. "The nurse told me if he doesn't answer to Jin then he'll answer to someone else."

Lisa looked over at Jin. "Namjoon?"

Silence.

"Yoongi?"

Silence.

"J-Jungkook?"

Silence.

"Jhope?"

Silence.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes." Jin said. He looked at Lisa and smiled.

"Good thing you answered. I was running out of names."

Jin chuckled and stood up from his seat. "Jin will be right back."

"What?"

"Jin said he'll be right back."

"Oh okay. Well Jin and I have work to do. We need to find that missing member." Lisa said. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth and licked her lips.

"Missing member? I know who that is. It's -

"Why did you stop talkin?" Lisa asked. She ran over to Jin. "Who is it?"

Jin shook his head. "Who's what?"

"J-Jin?"

"What?"

"No! Why did you come back! Taehyung was just about to tell me who the missing member was!" Lisa shouted. Not really towards Jin, but mostly towards Taehyung who just up and left. Well left out of Jins mind.

"I don't know." Jin said to her. He brushed his fingers through his hair. "We can still figure it out though."

"I guess you're right. Anyways I talked to my friend and he said he can get us an IP address. We just need to get over there." Lisa said. She grabbed her shoes and carkeys.

"Right now?" Jin asked. He grabbed his shoes as well and followed Lisa.

"Yes right now. I want to find him as soon as possible and plus my friend doesn't live that far from me. Maybe like thirty minutes."

"Not that far?" Jin said. He opened the passenger door and got in as Lisa got in the drivers seat. "Thirty minutes is pretty far."

"Well he's the closest. My other friend that could've done it lives two hours from me."

"To this house we go." Jin said, looking straight ahead. He was so nervous to figure this out, but then again if he was to find one of his members then maybe these visions he has will stop. Hopefully.

***

"Ah you're the best Edawn." Lisa said. She wrapped her arms around him and embraced him into a hug. He hugged Lisa back and then they both let go.

"It's no problem." Edawn sat down in his seat and stared at the computer. "It's going to take awhile though."

Lisa groaned. "How long?"

Edawn checked the computer screen then his phone. "Maybe thirty minutes to an hour."

"Great." Lisa muttered under her breath. She looked over at Jin who was as quiet as ever. He's been quiet ever since they reached Lisa's friends house. "Jin?" Lisa asked.

Jin looked up at her. "Mm?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He said softly. His eyes wandered around the room. All of his nerves coming together at once. He was so nervous, he wanted to figure out everything and just have atleast one of his members back. He'd do anything for atleast one of them if he can't get all of them.

"Well since we're all here, we might as well talk." Edawn turned around in his seat so that he was facing Lisa and Jin. Then he looked over at Jin. "My names Edawn." He went in for a handshake.

Jin shook his hand back. "Edawn? Your name sounds familiar."

"It probably is." Lisa said.

"Yeah, I used to be a kpop idol but now i'm not." He explained.

"A soloist or a group?"

"Group. I was in Pentagon." Edawn nodded his head, recalling all the memories he shared with his ex members.

"I'm sorry." Jin said. "That must've been hard."

Edawn shrugged his shoulders. "I guess so."

"Anyways." Lisa started. "Have you heard about the accident in 2017 about BTS?"

"Have I heard? Literally everyone has." Edawn said. "It's sad that no one ever found out what happened to Jin."

Lisa face palmed herself. "Edawn look next to you."

Edawn looked at Lisa. "The other way doofus."

"Ohh." Edawn looked the other way and his mouth fell open. "J-Jin?" Jin nodded his head. "I didn't know that was you!"

"You didn't hear me when I called him Jin?"

"I thought it was a coincidence."

"You're literally the definition of dumb."

"But you came to my house for help?"

"You kn-

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *

"What was that?" Jin asked. He looked around trying to figure out what that noise was.

"It was my computer. It's done." Edawn turned to the computer as Lisa and Jin made their way to his computer also.

"Well?" Lisa asked in a rush.

"Hold on i'm getting to it." Edawn started typing more on the computer until something popped up. "Their we go." Edawn hit print onto his computer and handed Lisa the directions to the address. "Follow these directions and it'll lead you to the person."

Lisa grabbed the directions and thanked Edawn. She grabbed a hold of Jins wrist and practically dragged him out of Edawns house.

"Slow down." Jin said. He yanked his wrist back and rubbed it.

"Sorry." Lisa said. She opened the door and got in the car, Jin did the same. Lisa started the car and made her way down the street and started following the direction of the address.

***

"I don't know why but going this way reminds me of a place." Jin said, breaking the silence.

"I thought I was the only one. This seems familiar." Lisa said. "Read me the next part."

"Make a left up here and then it'll be two houses down." Jin said. Lisa followed his instructions until they came to a gate.

"Jin." Lisa said.

"Yeah." He said. His facial expression looked horrible and in his mind he was freaking out.

"This isn't a house." Lisa pointed out the obvious.

"I know."

"This is the hospital building."

__________________________________

( A/N )

Dun dun DUNNNN Enjoy