6

The intern came back to her house after a long day at the building helping the nurse with her patients.

She dragged her feet up the stairs and flopped onto her bed. She didn't want to move. All she wanted to do was sleep.

She cuddled into her bed and started smiling to herself. Her bed felt so warm and nice on her gentle tan skin.

She opened one of her eyes and seen her computer. She sat up in her bed and was tempted to go back over there and do some more research.

But was it really worth it?

After contemplating for a few minutes she decided snooping around wouldn't hurt. She got up out of bed and made her way to her computer.

She sat down in the chair and typed in what she was searching. She scrolled through many articles until one caught her eye. She opened it and started reading it out loud.

"Oh my goodness." She said out loud. "Is this what really happened?" She asked herself. She wrote down some more information including names and addresses.

She quickly shut her computer off and climbed into her bed for the second time. She closed her eyes, and tried hard to not think about Jin.

She tried so hard.

***

"Why would you do that?" Namjoon yelled. "You know that was my part!"

"Who cares? It was by accident!" Jhope yelled back.

Jin stood around the two rappers as they were arguing about a mistake that happened on stage. Jhope accidentally said Namjoon's part and Namjoons very upset about it.

"You two need to stop arguing." Yoongi said, adding in his own two scents.

"Nobody asked you though." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Jin looked between the now three rappers and tried pulling them away from each other. "You three shouldn't be arguing!" He shouted over all three of them.

"This doesnt include you!" Yoongi shouted back. By now the maknae line all came walking in with snacks in their hands to watch their hyungs argue.

"Well im adding myself to the equation. Like I said we are all friends! It was by accident!" Jin yelled once again.

"I don't care it was my part!" Namjoon said and Jhope scoffed. "What?"

"It was one line Namjoon. One line! Are you that selfish? I didn't mean too!" Jhope looked around until his eyes landed on the maknae line. "And besides you shouldn't get mad at me. Taehyung messed me up."

Taehyung looked up once he heard his name and started to frown. "I did not!" He defended himself. "I was actually on point the whole time."

"No you weren't. You kept wandering around, messing me up."

"Really Jhope? You're going to blame your mistakes onto Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"Thank you hyung!" Taehyung said.

"Don't blame Taehyung. Jungkook and Jimin were the ones singing off key!" Yoongi blurted out.

This caused an uproar. Jungkook and Jimin both stood up and started defending themselves.

"I never sung off key." Jimin said while using quotation marks.

"Yeah and neither have I!" Jungkook added.

"Yeah and my IQ's low." Namjoon muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't worry about it." Jhope answered for Namjoon.

"See. Since you two started arguing, you've caused everyone else to start arguing." Jin realized. He sat down in the chair and sighed. "We all need to stop arguing. This isnt like us."

Everyone else in the room was quiet. Maybe because they all realized Jin was right and that maybe what they were arguing about was just pointless. Maybe.

But none of them wanted to be brave enough to apologize.

"Since im the eldest i'll apologize. Im sorry Namjoon and Jhope for yelling at you two."

They both nodded and then looked at each other.

"Im sorry." Namjoon said.

"Im sorry too." Jhope turned to Taehyung. "Im sorry Tae."

Taehyung smiled at Jhope. "Im sorry too."

All the other members turned to look at Yoongi who had a blank expression on his face.

"Hmm what?" He asked. Jin slapped his face.

"Apologize."

"Fine." Yoongi muttered. "Im sorry Namjoon, Jhope, Jungkook and Jimin." He sighed deepily and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Its fine hyung." Jimin said. He smiled at him showing off his eye smile.

"And Im sorry again." Jin said.

"For what?" Jungkook asked.

***

Jin shook his head and reached for his pill that the nurse gave him. "Drink up Seokjin."

Jin put the pill under his tongue and drunk his water. He opened his mouth and showed his nurse that the pill was in fact gone, even though it really wasn't.

The nurse nodded her head, satisfied and began walking out of the room. She opened the door and closed it behind her. She knocked on the door and left to pertain to her other duties.

Jin sighed and took the pill out of his mouth and put it into his hiding spot.

"I pray she gets me out of here. I can't keep doing this same routine over and over again."

________________________________

( A/N )

Jimins book is out now!

This book might be a short book. Maybe like 15-20 chapters only?