Player one

Jeremys Pov: Michaels tugging me away from the couch backing me out into a corner kissing my lips softly. "Jeremy is this what you want?" I answered "But what about Christine?" He backs me into the wall grabbing my collar shirt. "But what about me. Do you want to be with me?" I shrugged my shoulders.. He pushed my hair back softly as I bit my lip. "Michael I really want to be with you but I really like Christine. You understand right?"

"I understand." Michael puts his head down a bit. "Michael look I'm really sorry for--" Michael stops and kisses my lips. My face went all red barely wanting to speak. He puts his hands off me and sits down on the floor.
"Jeremy I really liked you. We could've made history together since we ever been best friends. It's all I ever dreamed of! But I understand that you want to be with Christine." I sat down on the floor next to him.
"I don't have to be with her if you don't want me to. I've always liked you too to be honest." I put my arm over his shoulder. "You don't have to force yourself Jeremy. You don't have to do it just because of me. I understand.."

"Really? Thanks Michael you're really the best friend I could ever have. I hugged him. Wanna play videogames or something?"

"Sure I guess we can do that." He got up and walked to the couch ready with his controller in his hand. I walked over to him and sat next to him with the controller ready to play.

Few hours later-
"Come on come on go go!" I pushed the buttons on the controller making my way through the pack of monsters. Michael stays in position waiting for an opening to charge. I pulled Michael in my arms snuggling him softly. We both died on the game but it didn't matter anyways.. We had each other. I still wanted to be with Christine but maybe my feelings changed.

"We died on the game Jeremy--" I pushed his hair back. "I know but it doesn't matter. I want you to be mine."

"B-But what about Christine?" I touched his cheek. "My feelings changed because of you Michael. I really did wanna be with you." I threw both of the controllers on the floor grabbing his waist. I pushed him forward for a kiss but he stopped me.
"We have school tomorrow."

"I know but you could just stay over at my house."

"I know but will your parents allow it?" I nod.

"You should be able to stay the night since were best friends but it is late at night." Meanwhile my dad comes downstairs.
"Hey dad can Michael stay the night?"
  "Sure son. I don't mind it." He walked back upstairs. My mind just shook.

"Well that came out easily than I expected it to be."

"I guess so." said Michael giggling cutely. I cuddled up next to him covering us both up with a fuzzy blanket. It took us a while to fall asleep cause we weren't tired. We wanted to play videogames all night but who knows our brains would be fried. A few minutes passed with Michaels eyes closed leaning his head on my shoulder.

I shut my eyes as I leaned my head onto his shoulder. The next day I woke up at 7 am yawning with Michael sleeping on me still. I tried to stand but I didn't want to wake him up even though we had to go to school. I moved his legs back on the couch.

I let him sleep in a bit more while I got ready putting on my red collar shirt with jeans on. I started to wake up Michael shaking his shoulder. I whisper to him "Michael wake up. We have school sadly."

"Wake me up when we're in college." said him rolling over on his shoulder. I booped his nose constantly waiting for him to get up. He opened his eyes sitting up and yawning. "Wake up sleepy head. We have to get going."
"Okay okay I'm up. I hate waking up early." said him yawning again. I waited for him to get changed.

A few minutes later we both left the house and started walking to school. "So Jeremy are you doing anything recently?" said Michael asking me as I noticed Christine looking at me. "Uh yeah I was thinking of doing the school play that Christine is in and she's staring right at me. What do I do?!"

"Don't make direct eye contact with her or you'll roll her in." I was confused. "What do you mean by that?" said me scratching my head. "Um let's just get to class--" We both walked in the halls with our bookbags on saying "Boyfs"
I got to the play sign up sheet seeing Christine signing her name up. I couldn't notice but stare at her amazing writing. I walked over and thought if I should sign up or not. I decided to pick up the pen and wrote my name down. I heard some people laughing and calling me gay but I just wanted to do something. "Michael are you gonna do something this year?"
"I'll probably get stoned in my basement or watch cable porn like I usually do." I sighed. "But you do realize that highschool is gonna take a while right? Michael grabbed my hand.
"I know but will make history together! Just think about it."

"You said that out loud Michael. Now I'm kinda embarrassed." He hugs me. "Sorry I didn't mean it." I hugged him back. "It's okay. Let's get to class."

To be continued.