Player two

Michaels Pov:
I sat in class thinking about Jeremy. He's gonna be in a school play with Christine and I'm just gonna be in my basement getting stoned or watching cable porn. I can't really think straight.. I have anxiety all over the place. My legs shaking putting me out of place. After class I went to go see Jeremy but he was with Christine talking about the play. "Oh hey Michael how was class?" said Jeremy. "It was boring like always. I see Christine is with you." I put my head down a bit. Jeremy looked at me as Christine didn't talk much. "Should I go guys?" said her saying back to us. "No no it's fine. You can stay if you want." Jeremy insisted.
Christine hugged him and said "I gotta go to class Jeremy but I'll see you at play rehearsal." Christine walked over to class while I seen Jeremy smiling back at her. "Michael maybe we can hangout after my play rehearsal is done?" I nodded. "Okay sure. I'll look forward to it."
"Okay great I'll see you later at lunch then." Jeremy walks to class while I'm standing by my locker.

I sat in my seat listening to Whitney with my red headphones in jamming out ignoring the world. I wrote everything down but I wasn't paying attention in class. I only thought about Jeremy and that was it. After class was over I went to lunch and sat at our table that me and Jeremy usually sit at.

A few minutes later I see Jeremy waving at me with Christine next to him. I waved back and kept quiet. He walks over to me and says "Hey Michael is it okay if Christine sits with us too?" I nodded. "Sure I don't mind it. It's more welcome to have more friends sometimes."
I didn't know what to say to them so I kept quiet a bit. I heard them talk back and fourth. Am I invisible or something? I put my headphones around my neck and played Whitney. I looked down at my phone and scrolled through stuff. Jeremy was concerned about me.
"Hey Michael are you alright?" concerned Jeremy. Christine kept quiet. "Did I do something wrong?" asked her looking shy.
"No no you didn't do anything wrong. It's just--" I spoke up and said "It's okay guys I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I'll just hangout with you later." I got up and walked out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom. Jeremy was concerned about me.
"I'll be right back Christine." Jeremy walked out of the cafeteria and went to go find me.

I sat in the locked stall listening to my music. I started to get anxiety up my sleeve. "Why do I feel like Jeremy doesn't wanna hangout with me anymore. He's always with Christine. Am I not good enough for him?!" Jeremy came in the bathroom and says "Michael you in here!" I kept my mouth shut. He keeps calling my name. "Michael I'm really worried about you. Please just come out of the stall." I opened the stall and walked out with tears stroking down my face. Jeremy ran up to me and hugged me tightly.
"Michael.. I'm so sorry.." said him holding me tight.
"Why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything wrong except me being a total loser!" Jeremy felt bad for me..
"You are not a total loser. I felt like you were jealous of me being with Christine all the time.. I don't want you to be jealous. I want you to be with me. I don't have to sign up for the play. I can just be with you." I backed up onto the wall.
"But Jeremy being in that play is important to you. I don't want that to be takened away from you. It's what you wanted.." Jeremy sat against the wall taking a breath. "I know but I wanted to be there for you Michael. You seemed so lost without me." He made a fist and pounded it hard against the wall. I see blood dripping from his wrist. "J-Jeremy.."
He answered "I had to do that. I was a terrible friend and I deserved that.. It doesn't hurt that bad but I'll be fine."
Seeing Jeremy hurt himself made me feel bad about myself. I didn't want him to get hurt like I did. I grabbed his two hands and put them against the wall kissing his lips softly.
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ran off like that." Jeremy looks at my wrist seeing that some blood got on my wrist too.
"Jeremy you have to do the play still." I put my hands down back in my pockets. "But what about you? You're gonna be bored without me."I snuggled him."
"I'll be okay. Don't worry about me." He snuggled back with me.
"Shit I forgot about Christine. I left her all alone in the cafeteria." I let Jeremy go back to get Christine but I probably knew that she was in class already.

I walked out of the bathroom to the next class and continued on living life. A few hours later school was over. I was happy because I get to finally go home and watch cable porn. Not really but I hope Jeremy can still hangout with me today.

Jeremy's Pov:
It's my first day at rehearsal and I'm kinda probably be in a nervous wreck cause Christine is there. I just need to practice with her then it should be fine. Christine comes over to me and says "Hey Jeremy! You ready for play rehearsal cause I know I'm ready but are you ready cause you are new at it." I was not really ready for this but it's worth a try I guess. "Um I guess so."
"Alrighty then let's get practicing then. Also Jeremy is Micheal okay because he seemed upset." I nodded and said "He's okay. Let's get started then."
.
.
2 hours later rehearsal ended and I was tired but I still wanted to hangout with Michael. I decided to text him saying that "Do you still want to hangout?" I waited for a reply back and I got a message back saying that he could hangout still. I started walking to his house this time cause he went to my house. I got to the door and knocked. Micheal opens the door for me and we both ran to his room setting up to play our favorite videogame. "Sooo how was your play rehearsal?" said me getting the controller ready.
"It was alright. I kinda didn't wanna do it to be honest." Those words struck me. "What do you mean Jeremy you didn't wanna do it? You wanted to do something for the school."I was unsure on what he was gonna say. "I mean everyone at the school is gonna call me gay already cause we have Boyf book bags and it doesn't matter if they call me that or not. I'm happy and that's what matters. It matters about you and me." What he said made me really happy. It's like he cares about me.
"I appreciate you for saying that. It actually did made me really happy. Who cares if people call us gay then it means were gay best friends!" Jeremy got off the bed.
"What do you mean gay best friends? Michael I don't even know. I don't even know at all why you said that. If your gay then I'm happy for you but I don't know about myself. That kinda offended me to be honest.." I said the wrong thing on accident.
"Jeremy I didn't mean to say that.. I was just that I was scared that I might lose you." I really didn't know what else to say to be honest.
"Michael you are never gonna lose me. Will always be best friends but I don't know about.. It's kinda difficult for me to be honest but I know you understand."
"I know I understand but.."
"I got to go. I'll think about it but I'll see you tomorrow at school Michael." He left my room and left my house. I sat on my bed alone wanting to softly cry at myself. I know I said the wrong thing but I didn't mean to say that. God Michael why are you such an idiot! I layed down thinking thinking and thinking wondering if I could ever be a better person...

To be continued.