More than a loser.

Friday morning Jeremy's Pov:
I woke up seeing Michael that he was sleeping on me. I tried to move but he was snoring kinda cute. I moved him over a bit so I could stand up but he grabbed my waist pulling me back. "Come on buddy it's time to get up." I shook his shoulder. "5 more minutes please." I gave in. "Okay I'll give you five more minutes." He rolled back over and went back to sleep.

I got my clothes on and waited for the extra 5 minutes to be up. After 5 minutes I shook his shoulder again. "Come on buddy I gave you extra 5 minutes. We don't wanna be late to school." Michael sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Come on sleepy head. Get your clothes on." I waited for a second until I realized he didn't bring any clothes from home. "You didn't bring any did you?" He nodded. "Sorry Jeremy I didn't know I needed clothes. Maybe I could wear your clothes? In return you can wear my jacket."

Did he just say I can wear his jacket?! My face lit up a bit. "Really you'll actually let me wear it?" He insisted. "Well sure you can. After all we are boyfriends and I want you to wear something special that I usually wear everyday." He took off his jacket and gave it to me. I put it on as he looked at me adorably. "Jeremy you look so cute in it." My face went light pink as I smiled. "Heh thanks." I looked in my drawer finding a shirt that he could wear since my shirts are all mostly flannel. I gave him my favorite one cause it was special to me and I wanted him to have it.

"You want me to keep this? But isn't that your favorite shirt!?" I nodded. "Yeah it is but it's kinda special for the both of us so I want you to have it." He put on the shirt as he smiled adorably in it. I giggled a bit as it was time to go. "Come on let's go to school."
.
.
When we both got to school we started to walk in the halls. I noticed that Micheals arm was around my shoulder. I kept on walking with him as people were starting to stare. I hid my face a bit. "Michael they're staring at us." He whispered in my ear "Let them stare. Don't worry about it. Just focus on me." I nodded as we got to Micheals class. "I have to go to class now but I'll see at lunch buddy." He hugged me tight as I hugged him back. "I'll see you soon too buddy." I started walking to my class as I seen Christine was looking at me. I tried to ignore her but she walked towards me. "Hey Jeremy do you think we can maybe talk at lunch. Just the two of us?" She holded her hands behind her back. "Christine-- I'm sorry but I can't. Maybe I can talk to you later?" Christine put her head down a bit. "I thought you were the guy I knew.." She walked off quietly not saying a word to me. I felt bad about myself for saying that to her. I kept walking until the bell rang.

I was late to class. When I got to my class I sat in my seat with my head down thinking a lot.. I noticed someone was trying to talk to me. "Hey Jeremykins you okay?" I heard Brooks voice speaking to me. I nodded my head pretending that everything was "okay."
.
.
After class was over it was finally lunch. I felt sick to be honest. Am I more than just a loser or am I just a complete fool? I got to my table and sat down with my head down waiting for Michael. Soon I heard his voice trying to talk to me. "Jeremy you okay?" I put my head up seeing Michael worrying about me. "Jeremy you seem down on yourself.. Did something happen?" I didn't really wanted to say anything. "Can we maybe talk about it somewhere else." I slowly got up. Michael pulled on my arm. "We can ditch school if you want to. Maybe we could go to my house and watch some cable porn. Maybe that will make you feel better." I shrugged a little. "No Michael. I'm not ditching school. Let's just go to the bathroom instead please." He nodded.  "Alright sure." We both walked out of the cafeteria and went into the boys bathroom.

I put my back against the wall catching my breath. "Jeremy tell me what happened." I ignored him.. I put my hand in a fist. I wanted to punch something.. More like myself.. But I couldn't do it since he's in here.. "Jeremy! Hey snap out of it!" He shook my shoulders back and fourth. "Okay.. I'll tell you what happened." I didn't know how to explain but I guess I just have to let it all out. "I saw Christine walking towards me and I didn't know how to react.." He paused me for a second. "What did she do?" I said "She didn't do anything wrong. She just wanted to talk to me at lunch and then I just freaked out and told her maybe later.. Now she thinks I'm a different person now.."

"I'm not more than a loser.. I'm just a complete fool!" I cried out softly.. I kept repeating myself. Micheal grabbed me tight and hugged me. "Jeremy you are not a loser. Stop saying that.. You didn't do anything wrong." I knew he was lying.. "I did something wrong Michael! Can't you understand that. Why can't I just hate myself.." He pulled me closer sitting us both against the wall. "Jeremy if I didn't have you. I would of hated myself too.. We don't need to hate ourselves. We have us." I started to grief inside. "Michael it's not about us! Why do you think everything is gonna be okay when everything is not! I mess things up.. I'm just a nothing.."

Michael grabbed me by the collar and pushed me up against the wall. He put his hands in a fist wanting to punch the wall. "STOP SAYING THAT!!" he screamed as he punched the wall with his fist hard. Blood came on his wrist. He started to tear up..

I thought I was blaming myself.. I realized I was wrong.. I shouldn't have done this.. I hold his hand softly. "Michael I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.. Now--" He stopped me. "It's okay. You don't need to apologize. I just want you to like yourself!" I cried as I tightly hold him in his arms. "I will! I promise not to be like this again. I won't let it get to me. W-Wait your fist is still bleeding!" He put my hand on my face stroking it slowly. "It's fine. I'm alright. You don't have to worry about me."

We sat in the bathroom a while until school was basically over. Who knew the bathroom was the perfect place to stay away from everyone...

To be continued.