Coming out of the closet

Jeremy's Pov: It was Sunday morning and I was laying down next to Michael. I was still in his hoodie and to be honest it smelled good. I want to tell him that I want to come out to my parents today but will they understand me? I waited until he woke up. I booped his nose to see if he reacted to it. Suddenly he woke up and saw me pulling on his hoodie. "Rise and shine!" He smiled a bit until he felt back asleep. I pulled on his hoodie more. "Come on wake up now." He still didn't answer me. I started giving him kisses and he opened his eyes as our lips came together. We both smiled as I sat up on the bed. "Do you think I can keep this hoodie?" He knods. "Of course you can we're dating after all." He brushes through my hair as I started texting my parents that I'll be home soon. I breathe in. He shrugs my shoulder and says, "Do you want me to come with you so you're not nervous? I'll be holding your hand the entire time." I held his hand close to mine. "Yeah that would be great thanks." We started walking out of the house and went to Jeremy's place.

Michael's pov: When we got to his place he felt nervous already but I kept him close to me. We opened the door and walked in. Jeremy went to go find his parents while I sat down on the couch waiting. Soon Jeremy comes with his parents and they all sat down. This is like a big meeting and I hope it goes well.. "Ah son welcome home and hello Michael it's glad to see you again." Said the parents. Jeremy sits by me and holds my hand tight not knowing what he would say. "Um Mom, Dad.. I wanna talk to you about something." I noticed his hand is shaking. I stepped in saying, "What Jeremy wants to say is that he has something important to tell you and I'm hoping you understand." The dad speaks up and says, "We will always understand our son. Just tell us what's going on." Jeremy let's go of my hand and stands up facing his parents. "Mom, Dad.. I'm bisexual--" Their faces didn't seem to have a reaction but they didn't seem mad at all. "Son we're proud of you for coming out. We always will be." Tears started falling from his eyes and he hugs them both. After that he hugs me tight crying in my arms. "Will leave you boys alone." The parents go upstairs as I noticed Jeremy was happy. "I'm proud of you Jeremy. I'm glad you came out." He kissed me softly. "I'm glad too."
Jeremy's pov: Meanwhile we both went downstairs. We got our videogames ready but instead we played a little game instead. Videogames were fun and all but all we needed was each other. Michael threw me on the couch and unbuttoned my jeans and shirt. He pulls my boxers down slightly and starts kissing my neck. He trembles his fingers down my body. He comes down and kisses me by every single inch. I left out a slight moan as he looked up to me. "Shh don't do it so loudly." He says kissing me. He used tongue as he started making a mess. I breathe in and out. "W-Wait Michael did you lock the basement door?" He stops and says, "Shit no. I'll go do that real quick." He gets off me and stands up going up the stairs quietly and locking the door. He went back down and got on top of me again. "Well fuck I made a mess didn't I? Don't worry will clean it up later." He started kissing me again as I pulled on his hoodie tight. He let my hands control his hands. Soon his hoodie was off and the boxers were off and on the floor. I get on top of him as I started slowly thrusting into him. It was a sudden movement but he enjoyed it. I kissed his neck and sucked on it leaving a small hickey. We both started making out again leaving with relief... After a while our clothes were back on. I pushed his hair back and giggled at him. "Say if you were a sexy greaser what would you do?" Michael said, "Well you would become a greaser with me and we would have all sorts of fun you haven't seen yet." He laughs at me as he started brushing through my hair. He smells it. "Say Jeremy your hair does smell good. What's the secret?" I say, "That's a secret I will never tell." We both talked for a while and soon as I know it Michael had to go. I kissed him multiple times saying, "I'll see you tomorrow at school." He kissed me back. "I'll see you soon Jeremy." He hugged me as he started walking up the stairs and left.. Meanwhile I looked at the couch and shit-- it was a mess still. I cleaned it up fast not knowing anything bad happened. It was unexpected but still I'm wondering what Christine still thinks of me...

To be continued