My love is yours

READ FIRST: This contains smut so please read at your own risk
.
.
.

Jeremy's pov: As I softly was sleeping there was an unexpected thing that happened to me. Michael was shaking me to get up.
"Come on Jeremy wake up today's Friday." I rolled over on my side. Michael kept on shaking me. I finally sat up. "I'm awake." He gets on the bed and kissed me unexpectedly.
"Let's just say that was a wake up kiss from me." I felt my face go light pink as I grabbed his jacket forward and started making out with him. I stopped for a second closing the door and locking it. Who could care less if I was late to school. He started taking off my shirt as he throws it on the floor. The movement between us was slow and steady. "You didn't have to do that you know that right." Michael shushed my lips as I heard knocking on the door.
"Um hey son you're gonna be late to school." I responded, "Yeah I know dad will walk to school." I continue kissing him as Michael pushes me back. "Jeremy I think we should head to school. Don't you think it's better for us?" I chuckled a bit leaving a smile.
"We're gonna ditch just today. I wanna spend my time with you and I mean it." Michael looked at me like I was crazy. Am I crazy for skipping like that? "Jeremy I don't know.. What if my parents get mad at me?" I replied with,
"They don't gotta know. It's only gonna be us trust me. We can play any type of game we want."I moved closer as I got on top of him.
"Wait Jeremy I think we should play videogames first but I do love you though." That was my first time hearing him say that. It made me smile a bit. "I love you too Michael." His face went light pink as he started kissing me sliding off my jeans leaving my boxers on. He started neck kissing me as I never felt this good in a while. I softly bit my lip as he slowly took my boxers off. "Ahh um you're gonna go that far. Are you s-sure about that?" He assured me, "Why do you want to?" I didn't know what to say.. I was already turned on as it is. "Only for a bit. I'll tell you if it goes to far." As I rise my head up a bit he starts thrusting up and down. I slightly wanted to moan but I didn't want my parents to hear. I could feel it inside me. He thrusts harder until I left out a slightly light moan. He starts kissing my upper lip as I felt cum dripping out. "Aah~ O-Okay maybe you wanna stop now. They're gonna hear us." He stops as I couldn't breathe for a sec. I got off the bed and looked down. "Hah um I might of went to hard." I quickly changed into new boxers as I cleaned up the mess. Michael layed down on the bed as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly think of something. "Um hey son what was that moaning about?" I hesitated with, "Oh I'm sick so I'm watching porn to make me feel better. Nothing to worry dad." He replied with, "Alright son I hope you feel better." He walks back downstairs as I felt relief down my spine. I looked at Michael how he was already sleeping. It was cute but I'm also tired as well. I moved Michael a little bit as I got in bed moving closer to fall asleep right next to him.
A few hours later I heard something playing in the background. I looked over and I couldn't believe my eyes.. I saw Michael watching cable porn with his hand down. I don't know why but I directly stared like an idiot. He looked at me as I hid my face. He stops and pauses it. "U-Um Michael glad to see you're doing well." He insisted, "Thanks. You wanna watch porn with me?" My face went red. "Um no that's okay. I won't watch." He pulls up his zipper and takes out the caset tape. "I wanna do something with you. Hey wanna go to the park or maybe a movie?" I shook my head. "What time is it anyway?" I looked at my alarm clock saying it's 3:00 so school just got out. I quickly find a nice outfit to put on as I see Michael looking at me in awe. "You don't have to look nice for me Jeremy. You always do." My face went from red to light pink. He's always good at making compliments.
"Thanks Michael. Let's go to the movies." I grabbed my phone and Michael's hand as we left to go to the movies. A few minutes later while walking I held his hand. We both were happy. After that I get a text from Christine. I stopped walking for a sec and opened the text. "What's it say?" asked Michael. "It says are you going to the movies today?" Michael looked at me confused. "I-I didn't know she was going to the movies too. I'll text her no I'm not." He grabbed my phone out of my hand. "Wouldn't that be lying though? She is your best friend. Just tell her the truth. I'll be fine." He hands me the phone as I quickly texted her back. I showed him the text saying, "I am what about you?" She responded with, "I am with a few of my friends. Wanna join us?" I didn't want Michael to get jealous so I replied with, "Can't. I'm with Michael sorry." She left me on read but it didn't matter I had him.
When we got to the movies I see Christine and her friends waiting in line for tickets. I walked over to see what movies they were but a lot of them were sold out. Eventually we just bought a private showing because apparently Michael is rich somehow and it was quiet with no one else except them. When the movie started it kinda got boring. "Hey Jeremy you wanna do something I never done before?" I replied with, "What do you mean by that? We aren't masturbating in here." He looked at me funny.
"We are not doing that dumb dumb. I was thinking of--" I stopped him saying, "Making out in a movie theater?" His face went red. I laugh to myself a bit. "We won't get caught right?" I reassure that we won't. "No one will come in here I promise." A few moments later Michael was on my lap kissing me every second as he starts to put his hand in my boxers. "W-Wait we are not doing this in here." He replys with, "Just trust me." He fingers me as I left out a moan but meanwhile someone comes in and it's Christine with her friends. They saw us and they screamed.
Eventually we got kicked out. I stopped walking for a second. "I can't believe she saw me and her friends saw us. They're gonna spread rumors about us! Why did have to do that especially when we're in public." Michael lifted his head down as he started walking holding my hand tight. "I'm sorry Jeremy I didn't know that was actually gonna happen. I feel like it's my fault now.." I stopped and gave him a hug.
"Don't say that Michael but it's okay I promise. I really could care less of what they say because I'm with you and I love you.." He cries softly in my arms as I slightly brush through his hair. "I don't care what they say about us too. I love you as much as you do because I'll always be happy with you always...

To be continued