Date gone wrong?

Jeremy's POV: It was Monday morning and today there was school. I wanted to do something special for Michael but I didn't know what to do. Soon I just figure out what I wanna wear. I decided to wear his hoodie and it smells great. As I was getting dressed I received a text. I opened up my phone seeing it was Michael. The text said, "Hey you wanna do something special tonight?" I replied with, "Sure. What's the surprise?" I put my phone down and got excited. He responded with, "Can't tell ya. It'll be a surprise." I was wondering what it'll be. I just responded with okay I'll see you soon. When I finished getting ready for school I head out the door. As I was walking I heard a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Christine. She asked me, "Hey Jeremy do you mind if I walk to school with you?" I smiled and said, "Sure I don't mind." As we started walking she asked me a few questions. "So I see you're dating Michael now." She hids her face as she walks next to me. "Yeah I am. He's really great and sweet to me." She stops walking as she pulled on my hoodie. "I'm glad he's treating you right. I just don't understand how amazing you find someone like that." I look up to her thinking if she likes me even though I'm dating Michael. "You'll find someone that's sweet and cares about you." She smiles a bit but it fades away. "I know. I just had an opportunity to confess to someone that I liked but he's dating
someone." In my head I thought she's talking about me. Am I right or crazy? When we got to school. We both looked at each other. "Well I guess I'll see you around Christine. I hope we can still be friends." In my mind I felt bad that I rejected her. She says, "Yeah I guess I'll see you around." When I was about to walk inside she pulled on my hoodie again. I face her as her face went red. I know something was up. As she got closer to me I felt her lips brushing up against mine. Everyone else was looking at us. I was embarrassed. Meanwhile my whole face was red. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to do that!" She apologized as I saw Michael looking at us. He turned his head back and walked right inside. "I got to go fix something. See you later." I left her embarrassed. I knew Michael was gonna get jealous. He tends to get jealous a lot. When I was looking for him I know I was gonna be late to class. I went into the bathroom and checked some of the stalls. He wasn't there. I guess he went to class..
When I gotten to first hour I see Michael with his head down. I enter the room as the teacher saw me walk in late. "Jeremy why are you walking late into my class?" I said back, "Because maybe I had an important thing to do." She slams a book on her desk. "Sit your ass down boy. I'm not playing with you." I sit in my seat as I continue writing. After class everyone left except Michael laying his head on the desk. I go over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Michael hey you awake?" He ignored me. I tapped his shoulder once again. "Hey can we at least talk?" He put his head up and says, "Why should I talk to you?" He's jealous.. Of course. "About what happened with Christine." He stops me. "What about her! What's so special about her?" I said back, "Can you stop getting jealous. Nothing is going on with me and her. She kissed me and I couldn't do anything about it. Look it was obvious that she still has feelings for me. I rejected her though so you don't have to get jealous. Besides were just friends." He stands up and packs his stuff. "If u say so. I believe you." I hugged him tightly. "Thanks for believing me. Now will you tell me about that date?" He shakes his head. "Nope can't tell you about it unless we ditch school." I push him. "Wait are you crazy?" He smiles. "Do you think I'm crazy?" I respond with, "Yeah sure but I don't know if we should ditch." He laughs a bit. "Come on Jeremy lighten up and let's go have fun. He grabs my hand as we started running out of the school as fast as we could. No one noticed us but it sure was fun to ditch even on a Monday. "So Michael what are we doing exactly?" He smiles and says, "We're going ice skating! Doesn't that sound like fun?" I sigh. "If I get hurt you'll paying for my medical bills." He giggles as we started walking to the ice skating rink. "We won't get caught right?" Michael shushes me. "We won't don't worry. When we got to the rink we picked out our skates. "It's been a while since I've done this Michael." He holds me close in his arms. "You can hold hands with me if you want to." When we got our skates on we got onto the rink. We looked and there was only little kids and adults. No teens or nothing. I'm starting this is a bad sign. I hold Michaels hand as we started skating. "I think you can let go of me Jeremy. I wanna show you something." He let's go of my hand as he started skating fast as he lifts his leg up in the air gliding across the ice. He smiled at me as I was trying to skate towards him until one second I fell right straight down. He noticed me quickly as he skated to me. He held out his hand as I hold onto his trying to get up but he falls towards me. Then he was directly sitting on me. It was a something position to be in. Everyone was looking until a security guard looks over at the rink. "Hey are you teens supposed to be here! You guys better come here now or else." Fuck we both got caught. Michael gets off me as he pulled me up. We both skated out of the rink as the officer approched us. "You two are ditching aren't you? Well we haven't had 2 teens ditching in weeks. You two are coming with me." I freak out a bit, "W-Wait officer can't you just let us go back to the school? We didn't actually mean to ditch." Michael holds my hand tight. "Yeah we didn't do anything bad. You're assuming we did alcohol and shit but we didn't." He comes closer to us. "You know you're lying to a officer so stop it with that tone of yours. Now come with me" We both got in the police car as we knew the date went wrong...

To be continued