Beast

This is a lemon! 🍋🍋🍋

I did say I would write one or two so don't say you didn't expect it chief!
***********

"Ahh~ G-Guzma!"

You let out small pants and moans as Guzma thrusted into you at a rough pace.

"Shit you're getting tight Beauty~"

You let out another moan as you tugged and pulled his hair. He marked your neck with sloppy and harsh bites. One hand grasped your hip tightly while the other was on the pillow next to your head to keep him balanced.

The bed creaked and slammed against the wall as he continued his rough treatment. Your moans were cut off as he smashed his lips against yours. Your nails scraped at his back causing him to hiss and groan.

You felt his hand go from your hip to your leg as he pulled it over his shoulder to get a better angle. Your moans got louder as he stopped the kiss and let out a few groans.

"G-Guz!!! Right there~!"

"Haaah haah! There huh Beauty~?"

You squeaked as he slammed into your g-spot and moved his lips to your right bud. A bit of drool left your mouth as you moaned from the overstimulation.

Guzma sucked and nipped at your bud as his hand moved back onto your hip after securing your leg.

You let out one last moan as you came with a shudder and Guzma followed not long after with a couple more thrusts.

You panted as your leg fell from his shoulder and he pulled out with a hiss. He let himself fall on top of you and snuggled into your chest. Your hands found their way into his hair and mid-back as you regained your breath.

You let yourself relax as Guzma caught his breath before squealing as he suddenly sat you on top of him.

"G-Guzma!? A-ahhhh~!"

You moaned as you felt him guide your hips onto his member as he entered you.

"Haaah~ I didn't say we were stopping yet did I beauty~?"

You let out a moan as he began to lift your hips before letting you fall back onto him. Guzma let out a groan feeling your nails lightly scrap his chest. Your moans began echoing off the walls as you began setting the pace of gentle yet fast.

Guzma groaned and threw his head back as his hand tightened around your hips. He lost it when you began grinding against him as well.

"Damn~ You got confidence huh Beauty~?"

You responded by leaning down and softly biting his neck and leaving marks yourself.

You moaned as Guzma hit your G-spot once more and began moving faster.
Guzma let out a loud groan as you sank your teeth into the soft spot of his neck. Your breathing got quicker as you you felt yourself get close to your climax.

Finally both you and Guzma reached your end and you rode out your orgasm before snuggling into his side. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to his chest.

"Love you Beauty~"

"Love you too Beast."