Caught

Contains a hint of lime and steaminess

*************

"Ah~Guzma~"

You moaned as Guzma kissed and sucked at your neck leaving red and purple marks all over your skin. Your hands were tangled into his hair with your arms around his neck, slightly tugging and pulling making him groan. His hands were on your waist and upper back pushing your body into his.

He pulled away with a smirk as lust clouded his eyes.

"Ya gonna take off yer shirt or do I gotta do it for you?"

You raised an eyebrow slightly smirking as you softly pushed him back. You slowly pulled your shirt over your head, making him let out a groan of annoyance, and tossed it somewhere in the room.

He gave you his infamous grin and attacked your chest area with bites and harsh sucks.

"AH~GUZMA~!"

You felt him grin against your skin as he began to fiddle with the clip of your bra-

"Hey boss-AHHHHHH!"

Guzma pulled you into his chest to hide your body and looked at the door with a glare.

"OUT!"

"G-GOT IT BOSS! S-SORRY BOSS!"

The grunt ran out in a hurry with a red face, slamming the door behind him.

Guzma huffed and turned back to you but you had already reached for your shirt and tugged it back on. You looked at Guzma who was pouting before you smiled and sweetly kissed his lips.

"Maybe next time beast~"

You got off his lap and exited the room as Guzma groaned and feel back on your shared bed an arm over his eyes and a raging boner in his pants.