Future?

This would be like around the time both of you began dating
************
Your PoV:

I patiently sat at the edge of the bridge in Ula'Ula Meadow waiting for my boyfriend to appear.

He had asked me to meet him for a small date in the place where the both of we had first met.

I blushed remembering what he first spoke to me before giggling.

'Goofball.'

"Whatcha smiling about there little miss~?"

I turned around seeing Guzma walking up to me with a grin.

"Nothing much mister. Just had an amazing guy in my head~"

"That guy better be me in there."

"Course it is dummy."

He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist making me cuddle into his chest.

"So we're gonna relax here?"

"That's what I had in mind."

I nodded and happily wrapped my arms around him feeling him rest his head on top of mine and begin smiling.

We stayed there for a while bwfore I began to hear him speak,

"Ever think about the future?"

"Well yeah but I think about alot...What do you see in your future Guz?"

I felt him pause before heat rushed to my face,

"You."

I looked up at him surprised before noticing the red hue on his cheeks.

"I see you there. Smiling. Laughing. And...you're wearing a ring on your finger."

I felt my face heat up more before my eyes became slightly watery.

"Yeah? What else?"

He shyly looked away before loking back into my eyes.

"I see a kid that looks like me but acts just like you. And I see you having a swollen belly too..."

I let out a small laugh trying to sneakily wipe away my tears,

"You trying saying something about my weight?"

He suddenly captured my chin and made me look back up at him,

"I'm saying that in my future I see you with our future kids. And I want that to happen...What about you?"

I smiled and pressed my lips against his. He gently kissed back with one of his hands resting at the back of my head and the other on my waist. I pulled away and smiled,

"I see you."