Explanation

Soooooooo I have a lot of explaining to do.

Let me start from the beginning! So as I was planning on writing the second part of Unexpected I was admitted into the hospital. I had to get surgery to get my gallbladder removed and I was very nervous and scared throughout the whole thing even though I went under.

After one of my molars broke and I went to get it fixed and also got fillings(I still need two more). However my dentist put us down to have a meeting with a surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed. All 4 of them. It turns out they were growing towards my muscle area and that could cause serious problems to me in the future.

I recently got them removed (finally) and I am now recovering. I can't really eat anything right now and at times there is intense pain in my mouth. I am planning the second part now but yeah that's why I haven't updated in a looooong time. Don't worry I will still update this book and maybe in the upcoming days will release the continuation of Unexpected.

I hate doing author's notes but I feel like y'all needed an explanation.

I love you mah peeps and I hope you continue reading this book!

Also I got sword and shield do y'all want me to make a Hop x Reader cause I got some ideas 😶